UNKNOWN

Grayson Bailey

   My phone dinged loudly, the class turning to look at me making me flush. "Turn it off" Mr.Wilson grumbles making me gulp.

     I turn off my ringer before glancing at the notification, my eyes widening at the vulgar text.

Unknown- i know you want this dick, baby, don't be shy 😏
Read 1:56 PM

I turned off my phone after staring at the text, not even bothering to reply at the moment. Thankfully it was Monday so I got out of classes early, Chemistry seemed to drag on as I waited for the clock to hit two.

The bell rang loudly throughout the packed high school, everyone packing their things and hurrying out. I grabbed my papers and stuffed them in the bag, following the line of tired, stressed out students, getting out of the suffocated classroom.

"Hey gaybae!" My best friend, Riley greets, her green eyes lit up, the curly naturally black locks tucked behind her ear. "Wassup, R?" I ask, doing our silly handshake we made in the third grade.

"Nothing, hey did you know that Geometry fucking sucks?" She asks making me giggle, "trust me, I'm well aware, that's why I dropped the class" I explain and she rolls her eyes, "well I'm stuck there, and it smells like straight up butt hole in there" She scrunches up her nose making me shake my head with a goofy smile.

"So how was Chemistry?" She asks, turning left, heading for our lockers. "It was okay, I got a weird text from an unknown number though." I tell her and her face lights up with interest.

"Weird like...." she starts "sexual weird" I finish and she gasps. "Let me see" she demands and I hand her my unlocked phone, we both review the text together and she smirks.

"Maybe this is fate finally sending you a well needed boyfriend. You should hit him back" she encourages. "But play hard to get, guys like that" she whispers with a wink making me laugh at her.

"I gotta go, I'll catch you later. Peace" I bid my good bye, "peace!" She yells, I don't turn around as I head out of the main entrance. Fumbling for my keys in my book bag as I walked to the parking lot, getting into the old white Ford truck. I named her Ocean, well Pacific Ocean but Ocean for short. I've had her since I was fifteen, which is only 3 years now but she was my only love, because my lonely ass cant get a boyfriend.

___________

Unknown- i know you want this dick, baby, don't be shy 😏
Read 1:56 PM

Recipient- uhm...bye.

I finally decided to reply, it was a bit rude but I knew this person would text back, at least I hoped so because honestly I need a texting buddy.

Unknown- wait I'm texting the right number, right?

Recipient- definitely not, bud. Sry

Unknown- wait this isn't Zach?

Recipient- no, my name is Grayson. He played u, dude.

Unknown- damn. Nice name tho, I'm Ethan. Sorry bout that text...😬

Recipient- it's all good, broski 😇

Ethan- so.

Recipient- well uh, how was ur day?

Gosh I hate awkward conversations...

Ethan- it was aight wbu

Recipient- pretty good. Tho I heard this dude got stood up, rest in pieces to him

Ethan- omg! Ur so funny wow1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1! What a lovely joke, honestly just dying laughing over here.
Ethan- ur not funny.

Recipient- I thought u were jus dying laughing...?

Ethan- ok asshole, imma go, my moms on my ass. Talk to u laters baby

Recipient- we'll see. Bye.

"Grayson! Dinner!" My dad calls, I leave my phone on the bed and run down stairs, the smell of home made pasta filling my nose making my tummy grumble.

I take a seat at the table next to my brother, E.J., "so how was school?" My dad asks, serving himself some food as he passed it down to me. I fill up my own plate as my brother gives him a dry reply, "pretty good. I aced my Spanish test." I tell him proudly and he gives me a thumbs up.

"That's great, hijo" he joked making me giggle. I could feel my brothers eyes roll, he was never the same since Mom left, though if you asked him you would get snapped on.

"This is really good, dad" I compliment, shoving a forkful of food into my mouth. "Why thank you, Gray" he says with a small smile.

Dinner went by pretty quickly, small talk here and there. "May I be excused?" I ask and my father nods, I pick up my plate and wash it off in the sink, placing it in the dish washer on a random rack.

I run back upstairs and check my phone, seeing no new texts from Ethan. He seemed to be a pretty funny guy, I hope he's not a fuck boy though, because that would suck. I decided to just take a nice warm shower and head into bed, this was only the beginning of the week sadly. I really wish it was Friday, because all I wanna do right now is sleep for like twelve hours.

_________

A/N- this is the first chapter, I know it's dumb but hopefully it'll get better. Also sorry it's so short, I'm not the best at lengthy chapters because I drag on too much.

Anyway, I like to ask questions about you guys so that I'm able to get to know you.

Do you speak any languages other than English?

I speak fluent German, little Spanish, and fluent English.