JUST FRIENDS

Ethan Dolan

Recipient- hey could u possibly pick me up for school? If not that's okay, I don't wanna bother you.

Gray❤️🥵- yeah that's cool, just send me your address, I'll leave soon.

   I quickly send Grayson my address as my angry mother stomps in the room, a furious look across her face. "I can not deal with those evil little twins" she growls, "they're just kids" I defend my little brothers.

      "Well they're the devils, every single one of you" she hisses making me frown, I knew my mother regretted having kids but the messed up part is that she wouldn't care if we were dead or not. We were just burdens to her, of course I told Grayson that I had a pretty good bond with her. I didn't want him thinking I was some dead beat kid.

      I grab my book bag and decide to wait for him outside. Screaming coming from upstairs by my mom yelling. "God you good for nothing children will be-" I slam the front door shut, cutting off her yelling, thankful I couldn't hear her anymore.

    I sat down on the curb and played Subway Surfers on my phone to pass the time. "Hey bitch ass" Graysons car pulls up, the passenger side widow rolled down.

      I get in his car quickly, not wanting my mother to see me. "Good morning" he tells me when I sit down making me smile, "morning" I say back.

      "You okay?" He has a concerned look in his face making me sigh, "Yeah I'm good, just a rough morning" I joke and he nods.

        "You want the aux?" He asks, handing me the aux cord. "Yeah but my music sucks, at least that's what everyone says." I warn him and he laughs, "I'm the type of person who can listen to anything. Except for country cause that shits gross" he says in a serious tone making me laugh.

      Grayson takes off in the direction of school as I play She Way Out by the 1975. He leans forward and turns up the radio, doing a little shoulder dance to the beat making me smile. This kid was perfect, he's funny, smart, beautiful, sarcastic, and most importantly he's gay...maybe I have a chance.

        "Because she way out! I never seen her dance moves, dancing like she way out!" Grayson and I sing loudly, both of us with wide smiles on our faces. I see the huge campus buildings come into view, my mood drowning slightly because I didn't want to leave the car.

        "Come on, E" I hear Gray call, I look over to see him out of the car looking in. I unbuckle my seat belt and quickly get out with my book bag, "my first class is Study Hall, what about you?" Grayson asks, "Chemistry" I say, shuddering at the thought.

          "Jeez, I'm sorry, I can barely deal with him at the end of the day let alone the beginning." Gray laughs making me shake my head.

"Alright I'll see you later" Grayson gives me a side hug, wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulls away and waves good bye, jogging to the school doors, leaving me behind.

__________
Grayson Bailey

Ethan- we should go out tonight
Ethan- like a date
Ethan- maybe, it's up to u

Recipient- uh Ethan...
Recipient- u know we're just friends right?

Ethan- yeah totally, sorry lol I'm dumb

Recipient- no ur good💙
Read 11:42 AM

      "Ethan just asked me out" I lean over, whispering to Riley. "Go for it!" She whispers harshly, "I friend zoned him" I bite my lip nervously as she stares at me blankly for a split second.

       "Dude, you talk about this Ethan kid like he's your personal heaven and you friend zoned him. Have I not taught you anything about boys? This is your shot at finding love" she encourages, I sigh and look down at my lap.

        "It's just...I don't know if he's the one for me" I contemplate and she shakes her head, "there is no one, Gray, and if there is it's impossible to tell right now. Get to know him, his family, his friends. You have to go for it to find out whether he's good enough for you or not" she says sympathetically.

         I shake my head quickly, "no I know he's more than good enough for me, I just don't know if we'd be good together" I start to bite my nails and she smacks my hand.

          "Well there's only one way to find out, and your going on that date tonight" Riley demands making me groan.

Recipient- ykw nvm let's go on that date

Ethan- as friends?

Recipient- no

Ethan- Yes!
Ethan- yeah cool*
Read 11:52 PM

_____________
A/N: this was really ugly and short but I needed to put something up, sorry for not updating yesterday.

I probably won't post again today since it's my bday but yeah.

Guess who's finally 15!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1 me bitch

Anyway, what's the song u have on repeat rn?

Mine is Monopoly by Ariana Grande