THE CLOUDS

Ethan Dolan

I listened to Grayson speak softly, his words were sweet and beautiful, the way his lips moved was sexy but mesmerizing at the same time. He went on about the sky and the clouds, wondering who put them there, how they were so far yet so close.

He wondered what it was like going through a cloud, is it soft and plushy or just fog-like? Grayson went over all the possibilities, his head on my chest, our legs tangled together. It was around two AM now, all we've done was cuddle and talk, a few kisses here and there.

"What do you think?" Grayson's question pulls me out of my thoughts making me hum confusedly. Grayson pouts, "about the clouds" Grayson reminds me sassily making me smile.

"I think the most beautiful person ever made created them for us, to show us their love and security. To let us know we will always have hope and that the cloudiest days are the best days because there's so much wonder and inspiration to discover" I speak, Grayson looking at me, an amazed expression on his features.

"I'm in love with you too" I whisper, referring to earlier. When he told me I was too shocked to say anything back but he quickly brushed it off and acted like it was okay. But as I studied and observed him, the way he licked his lips and scrunched his brows out of boredom, or when he closed his eyes for a few seconds when he was nervous, I realized I was actually in love with him.

I wasn't in love with just him, though, I was in love with his smile, his lips were soft and plump, his teeth were white and straight, I was in love with his laugh, it was angelic and pure. His eyes were a different story though, they held the galaxy, the ocean, the love and affection everyone was desperate for, they held all the magic in the universe even if you didn't believe in it.

Grayson leaned up and kissed me softly, moving so he was hovering over me, my hands placed on his bare waist. We were both shirtless, he was in joggers while I was in skinny jeans, my nails clawed lightly at his skin as he bit my bottom lip and teethed on it.

Grayson leaned his forehead against mine, letting go of my lip and looking down at me with a cute smile. His hands pinned my wrists by my head, his eyes wide and filled with curiosity.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask smirking, "Nothing" he mumbles, kissing my nose softly making me smile wide.

"I'm bored" he whines, sitting up and pulling me with him. My arms wrap around his waist, my head leaning against his chest, his chin on top of my head. "It's like three AM, what do you wanna do?" I ask, chuckling slightly.

"I wanna make love" Grayson whispers, his hand running through my hair. I look up at him, his forehead pressed against mine once again, "are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

           "I want it slow, I want it sweet and passionate." He whispers and I nod, kissing him sweetly, our lips mending together, I turn us over, Grayson laying under me with his legs wrapped around my torso.

⚠️warning⚠️smut⚠️

            I kiss his neck softly, my lips tracing down his bare chest, to his abs, down to his v line. I pull off his sweat pants, no boxers on his body which made me smirk. I admire his naked self, my eyes flicking up to his, he bites his lip in anticipation as I sit up on my knees.

            I unbuckle my belt, slowly pulling it from the loops and tossing it on the floor as Grayson watched intensely. I undid my pants rather quickly and pulled them down along with my boxers, joining them with my belt.

            I hovered over Grayson, picking up one of his legs and pushing it against his chest, his ankle on my shoulder. "E..." Grayson trails off, I spit onto two fingers and push them inside of him, pleasure immediately taking over his face.