PUPPY LOVE

I highly recommend listening to this song for the first half of the chapter😌(into the storm- Banners)
Grayson Bailey

I woke up to the sun glaring over our bodies, Ethan's arm wrapped around my waist as his head lied on my chest. His eyes were open, staring off into the distance, "morning" I whisper, Ethan looks up at me smiling and pecks my lips. "Good morning, beautiful" he whispers making me blush.

"Let's go get breakfast, hey?" He asks and I nod, sitting up with him. Ethan gets up and dressed, I admire him in all his naked glory as he covers up in the clothes he was wearing yesterday. I grab my shirt from off the floor and pull it over my head, putting my arms through the holes.

I go to get up, pain searing throughout my thighs and calves making me hiss, "shit" I whisper, falling back into the bed. Ethan laughs and holds a hand out for me to grab, I take it and he pulls me up, kissing me sweetly when I meet him up there. Ethan smiles down at me brightly, he seemed so genuinely happy, it made me even more happy to be with him.

He helped me get into my jeans, grabbing my hand and leading us out of the door. I stare at the stairs with a mean look, suddenly my legs are swooped up from underneath me, Ethan carries me bridal style down the steps. I kiss his cheek making him smile at me, his eyes beaming with a golden honey brown. They were the brightest I had ever seen them, mesmerizing me.

"Your eyes are gorgeous" I compliment, "Thank you" he tells me, setting me down back onto my own two feet when we got to the bottom of the stairs. We held hands as we walked back to my car, Ethan took my keys as I got into the passengers side, him in the drivers.

We pull up to Denny's, Ethan opens my door for me, being the literal sweetest person I've ever met. Ethan and I both share a love for pancakes and we agreed to have a pancake cook off since he thinks his could possibly be better than mine, but I have my special ingredients and tricks that no one can top.

"Today is Sunday which means we have school tomorrow" Ethan says in a deflated tone making me frown. "But that means we'll get to see each other" I tell him, trying to bring the mood back up. "We have one class and lunch together" he reminds me making me purse my lips, "then I guess you'll have to suffer" I say in a sassy tone making him laugh.

Ethan's face turns serious as he searches my face, his eyes meeting with mine multiple times. "What?" I ask, a smile on my lips. "Did you mean it?" He asks, referring to last night. "Of course I did" I tell him sincerely, "Good" he smiles.

Our food arrives and we basically devour it from the lack of dinner last night, even though I felt well fed. We talked more about our dream cars, Ethan wants a Rolls Royce, typical, but he's working towards a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Ethan on a motorcycle would be...very sexy, especially with a leather jacket, oh my god, yes.

We finished up our breakfast and Ethan paid, since I paid for lunch yesterday. "We should go home, my dad is probably waiting for me and I have homework to do" I tell him and he nods, handing me my keys.

The drive to his house was pretty long since we weren't close to home. We mostly just listened to music and stayed in our own little bubbles. I turned down the music as I pulled into his drive way, Ethan leaned over the center console and kissed me passionately, his hand running up and down my thigh as I pulled on his hair.

The kiss quickly turned into a make out session, both of us hungry for more. Ethan pulled his head away making my eyes open, looking down at his red swollen lips. "I'll text you later" he whispers and I nod, "see ya" I whisper, Ethan kisses my cheek and gets out of the car, waving me goodbye.

__________

"Finally you're ho- what happened to your neck?!" My dad basically yells making me cringe, I completely forgot about the dark bruises that my body was covered in. "Um well...we kind of..." I trailed off making my dad turn red.