EMILY

Ethan Dolan
Two weeks later
Friday Night

Everything was blurry, the girl in front of me blabbed on and on about her rich family and expensive cars making my head throb. I made the mistake of going to this party and putting alcohol in my system, there was not a single quiet place in this house.

I walked away from the flighty rich girl carelessly, walking around aimlessly, I found my way to the front door and grabbed my helmet, placing it on my head and buckling it.

My ankles felt like they were going to give as I stumbled towards my bike. I got one leg up, my body being pulled back making my stomach tumble and hurl. Throw up getting all over the poor persons shirt, I looked up dazed, seeing a disgusted Grayson.

"Grayyyyy" I yelled, very excited to see him. "You are not getting on that bike, let's go." Grayson pulls my arm up and places it over his shoulder pulling me to his truck, "my bike" I slur, gagging, more throw up coming out viciously onto the concrete.

"I'll get it" Grayson leaves for a few minutes, coming back and shutting the passenger door. He was shirtless now, pulling out of the grass and driving to what I assume is my house.

"Gray- I *hiccup* want you" I drag on, my hand reaching over and grabbing onto his belt, feeling extremely horny. "Ethan. No, you are so gross right now" Grayson swats my hand away, taking a wrong turn.

"My house is the other way" I whine and he scoffs, "no way in hell am I taking you back home like that. You're coming to my house" he demands in a sexy tone.

"I like it when you're bossy" I giggle, widening my eyes at the green light, it was such a pretty color.

________

       "E- come on" Grayson struggles with my limp body, I was too groggy and dizzy to stand by myself, Grayson's dad joining my side to help. They helped me up the stairs and into his room, practically dropping me on the bed.

      I cuddled into the soft sheets not bothering to take off my shoes or jacket. "He said he didn't drink" Graysons distant voice sounded upset, I don't like when my baby is upset.

       "This isn't the Ethan I know" he sighs, I felt his hand rubbing my calf. "I'm sure, just take care of him, he's your responsibility now" Mr. Bailey says grumpily, the door shutting soon after.

        "Ethan what have you done?" Grayson asks rhetorically, my eyes were shut, too lazy to open them. Grayson pulls off my shoes, getting into bed next to me but not touching me.

       "Cuddles" I whine, pushing myself into his side. Grayson sighed heavily, cautiously wrapping his arm around me. "You have explaining to do when you're sober" Grayson says in a bad tone, meanie head.

        All I could do was hum, my head soon drifting off into a deep groggy slumber, my thoughts slowing down as I spiraled into sleep.

____________

         My eyes opened, squeezing shut once the light hit my vision. A groan escaping my lips, burying my head into the pillows that smelled of Grayson, my head pounding harshly.

       "Ethan" Grayson called in a scolding voice, memories of last night came rushing back. Girl. Blonde girl. We were dancing, we kissed, stopped kiss, rich family, bike, Grayson, puke, truck, home, Mr. Bailey, explaining. Uh oh.

       "Yes?" I ask, sitting up from my position, rubbing my hands down my face. I see him sitting at the edge of the bed giving me an expecting look.

       "Explain. What the hell happened last night? You said you don't drink. You're lucky Riley was there babysitting you pretty much" he tells me, I never saw Riley there, maybe she was watching me, maybe she saw me kiss that girl.

       "Look I was having a really hard time with my mom and there was this party by my house so I went. I didn't go there intending to drink but it seemed like a good idea at the time." I explain to him, tell him. No I can't.

         "anything else happen?" He asks me, a hurt look on his face. Does he know? "Not that I remember" I lie, Grayson shakes his head disapprovingly.

           "Do you remember if anyone was with you at the party?" His questions get more specific as he speaks, guilt eating at my stomach. "There was some rich girl bragging about her parents money and how she had all this fancy stuff" I tell him, skipping over the make out.

           "Okay. I think you should go home now" Grayson hands me my helmet and shoes. I raise my brows at him, "You okay?" I ask concerned and he nods, "I'm great" he lies making me frown. I grab my stuff and slip my shoes on, getting up and leaning in to kiss his cheek. Grayson moves his head and backs up, my heart clenching when he does.

           Grayson doesn't make eye contact with me as I leave the room, my feelings hurt. "Oh and Ethan?" He calls, I turn my head, looking at him from the doorway, "her name was Emily, the one you cheated on me with" he informs me, tears rushing to my eyes.

            "Grayson, I'm so sorry." I tell him, my chest burning with guilt and sorrow, "no. If you were sorry then you would of told me about it" He tells me, waking up to me and closing his door in my face.

          I walked down the stairs limply, my heart physically hurting. Last night replaying over and over, my stomach spinning and twirling, I never meant to cheat on him, I wasn't even thinking.

_________
Grayson Bailey

Loml💖- Grayson
Loml💖- I'm sorry

Recipient- Just leave me alone.

Loml💖- I never meant to hurt you
Read 1:46 PM

       My heart hurt at the thought of Ethan kissing someone else, Riley had told me everything from the second she spotted him to the second I got there and saved him from driving drunk on two wheels.

        I stared at my blank wall, I didn't care how drunk he was, he still did it. Maybe I was going a little over board but it really fucking hurt. He said he loved me and he went out to a party and got drunk instead of just calling me and talking to me.

       He relied on somewhere dangerous to comfort him instead of his own boyfriend. I wasn't gonna get over it that fast, I didn't even know if I would forgive him, or if we're gonna break up. It hurts to think about us not being together and it hurts even more to think about him swapping spit with my ex best friend.

___________
A/N- this chapter was short and sad, also btw this book is coming to an end soon so good luck sisters.

Here's my edit I made yesterday

Thanks for reading 💖

-take me home where I belong-