KNEW BETTER

Don't play song until I tell you to
Grayson Bailey

     Things weren't really the same after last week, when I told my dad about what happened with Julie he was extremely pissed off. Ethan stopped coming over so much, EJ was EJ, and me, well I've just been feeling meh.

      It was currently Good Friday so we had no school which left me home alone and bored. My phone dinged from my pocket, I closed the microwave and set the time, checking my phone as my left overs from Chili's heated up.

Loml💖- ft?

        Instead of answering I click on his contact info and press the video camera button, my face popping up on the screen as I waited for him to answer. Ethan answered quickly, a smiling beauty now on my own screen making me smile back.

       "Hi, gorgeous" Ethan greets making me blush slightly, "what's up?" I ask and he shrugs, holding his phone in his hand. It looked as if he was lying on his bed shirtless, his hair all messy which was very very sexy.

        "Nothing much, just bored. What about you?" He asks, examining my face through the phone. "Making food" I mumble, "ooohh food, that sounds really good but I'm too lazy to go get some" he says frowning slightly making me laugh at his cuteness.

        "Do you wanna do something today?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders, "I could come over tonight. Kind of in the mood to- never mind" he stopped himself quickly making my brows raise. I knew exactly what he was gonna say and I was down, but I wanted to hear him say it.

        "No, say it" I urge him and he bites his lip slowly. "So I kind of wanna pin you down in missionary and drill your shit" he says casually making my eyes widen, my body tensed up as he spoke, his words hitting me like a bag of bricks.

        "Too much for you?" Ethan asks cockily, raiding his brow making me shake my head quickly. "No I can take it, come over around eight" I tell him and he nods, "bet" he says, smirking proudly.

         The microwave beeps, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hey I got to go, I'll see you later, okay?" I explain and he nods, "bye, baby" he hangs up, Ethan should really start calling me 'babe' and 'baby' more often.

_________________

      I spent the rest of the day, preparing for Ethan. I shaved my entire body, legs, arms, private areas, armpits, everything. I also went out and got more condoms, we still had lube from our first time which worked out in my favor.

       I stress cleaned my room, making it spotless and lit some of my favorite candles. I tried my best to make my room romantic, sex songs playing through my speakers as I texted EJ to not come home for a while.

        My dad was out of town until tomorrow for work so I wasn't concerned about that. When it hit night fall a loud roar of an engine came barreling down my street, it sounded like a motorcycle which kind of annoyed me that some asshole would drive around like that.

Play song

        Seconds later a knock sounded at my door, I quickly ran down the stairs and opened it. Ethan stood there smiling, a leather jacket on his back and a helmet in his left hand making my brows raise.

        "I got my motorcycle!" He yells giddily making me fake smile. I really just called my boyfriend an asshole two seconds ago, "congrats, baby" I praise him and pull him into a tight hug.

        Ethan kisses me and drops his helmet, grabbing my thighs and picking me up making me squeal. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he brought us up the stairs, kissing me passionately.