ONE MONTH

Play song at ❌❌❌
Ethan Dolan
2 weeks later

Recipient - HAPPY ONE MONTH, BABY

My Love💖😌- oh shit
My Love💖😌- that's today?

Recipient- did u srsly forget?

My Love💖😌- sorry
Read 11:56 AM

       I threw my phone on my bed frustratedly, how could he forget our one month anniversary? I mean I know that's a short amount of time but still. My heart clenched at the thought, just when I really felt like he was the one.

       I don't blame him, I'm not one to remember. I don't have one unique bone in my body, so why should I be surprised? "Ethan!" I hear my mom yell making me roll my eyes, great.

      "Yes mom?" I ask in a dull tone, meeting her at the front door. "There's a special someone outside for you" she tells me sweetly making my brows furrow. My mother? Being sweet? Who in Satan's hell did this?

       I opened the front door with a confused expression, seeing no body there. Petals were dropped down the stairs in a path so I followed, Grayson stood proudly in the driveway, a smile on his face, a single red rose in his hand.

       "Happy one month" he says, smiling cheekily making me blush. "I thought you forgot" I say, at a loss of words. "How could I ever forget you?" He asks, a smile still resting upon his lips.

       "Get ready we have a busy day ahead of us" he tells me, handing me the flower. I grab it from him and pull him into a tight hug, pecking his lips.
"You didn't have to" I whisper and he shrugs, "but I did it anyway" He remarks making me smile, one of those smiles that hurt your cheeks, that makes your eyes crinkle and your nose scrunch up, that smile that felt permanent for a split second.

        "Thank you" I tell him genuinely, "come on, you can see my room" I pull on his wrist and bring him into my house. It wasn't the nicest, but it was a home, I didn't live in a good neighborhood or a good area for that matter but it was a whole lot better than nothing.

       Grayson and I entered my room, there were the 1975 posters, rock bands, and a Nicki Minaj poster over my bed, like a little collection of mine. My bed was pushed in the corner, a window next to it, my dresser stood aside to my closet, filled with clothes that were mostly gray and black.

         My walls were a deep shade of blue, cherry wood flooring, I had a picture of Grayson lying on my bed side table that I didn't bother to hide. A few books were scattered on my bookshelf, along with some random pictures of my family and old friends.

          "It's nice in here" Grayson compliments, looking around. He sits down on my bed and picks up the picture of him with a smile, "that's cute, not the monster in it but the thought" he joked making me scoff, "shut up your perfect" I scold and he rolls his eyes playfully.

           "Where are we going?" I ask and Grayson's sets down the picture, "it's a surprise" he tells me, keeping his secret safe. "Well then how am I supposed to know what to wear?" I ask and He shushes me, getting up and standing in front of my closet.

         He pulls out a pair of ripped light washed jeans and a plain black tee. "This will be fine" he throws the clothes at me, proceeding to my bed. I change quickly in front of him, "ready" I tell him and he gets up.

        "Well then let's go" He says, linking his arm with mine. I make sure to grab my phone and wallet, heading out of the house with Grayson on my arm, smiling brightly.