Concert Part 1

Julie's POV

   I knelt down behind the bench and took out my binoculars. The spy was taking something out and giving it to the man in front of him. I was about to jump up and capture the man, but Ashton popped up beside me before I could.

   "Julie wake up!" Ashton yelled at me.

   "Sshh you're going to ruin the mission!" I hissed at him.

   "Wake up! Seriously Julie wake up!" He yelled again.

   I opened my eyes and saw Valerie standing above me. Sneaky Ashton Irwin, always creeping his way into my dreams.

   "Alright I'm up!" I sighed rubbing my eyes.

   "Good you have 30 minutes to get ready and be down stairs!" She ordered and marched out of the room. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I took a 10 minute shower then got out and brushed my hair and teeth. I guess I'll leave my hair down today. I blow dried it a bit before racing back to my room. I searched through my drawers until I found the perfect outfit. Black shorts with a red tanktop croptop, and my old red worn out toms. I applied a little bit of red lipstick, mascara, and perfume then raced down the stairs with one minute to spare. I grabbed my black bandana from the counter and slipped it on.

   "You look cute. Now let's go." Camryn said. We hopped into Alex's car. She was a bit of a crazy driver so we would get to the stadium in no time. I started to take notice of their outfits while Alex sped down the road. Camryn was wearing a short dress that was pink on the bottom with whit lace on the top. Valerie had on a black thick-strapped tanktop and short jean shorts with a pink bow in her long hair. And lastly, Alex was wearing jean booty shorts with a blue croptop.

   Five minutes later we arrived at the stadium. I noticed a semi big crowd forming around a big building.

   "Excuse me, what exactly are you guys waiting for?" I asked one of the girls in the crowd.

   "5 Seconds Of Summer is inside that building and we think they're going to come out!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened and I told the other girls. We all agreed to wait here.

   It's been an hour of waiting outside this stupid building in the hot california weather.

   "Guys I don't think they're going to come out, let's just go." Camryn said. We nodded and walked around some of the shops in the mall by the stadium. When we came back the crowd was slowly going away and a lot of people were crying. One girl was even rolling around on the grass squealing.

   "What happened?" Alex asked the girl from earlier.

   "They came out and took pictures with us! Wanna see?!" The girl exclaimed. She was crying slightly from happiness. We nodded and she showed us a picture of her posing beside Luke. SHIT! Why couldn't we have stayed for just a little longer?! The girl left and I saw a tear roll down Alex's face.

   "It's okay Alex, maybe we'll see them again." Valerie said trying to calm her down. I started thinking of a genius idea that just might work, or it could get us kicked out of the concert.

   "I have a crazy idea!" I whisper yelled to them so no one else could hear.

   "Oh no. What is it?" Alex questioned.

   "You know how 5sos leaves right after they perform?!" they nodded. "We could sneak backstage during the concert, break into their dressing room, meet them, and then sneak back out." I explained.

   "That's crazy but it just might work!" Alex tapped her chin.

   "Yah but if we get caught then we'll be kicked out of the concert." Camryn said.

   "Well then Alex and I will go and you two can stay." They nodded. This is going to be one exciting night!