She Looks So Perfect

Valerie's POV

   "She looks so perfect standing there in my american apparel underwear. And I know now, that I'm so down." I sang as I strummed my guitar lightly. My phone rang loudly, so I put my guitar down and picked it up.

   "Hello?"

   "Well well, if it isn't the lovely Valerie!" Mikey's voice rang through the phone.

   "It's only been 20 minutes since I last saw you Mikey, you must be obsessed with me!" I exclaimed.

   "Actually I think it's the other way around. I just found your Twitter babe." Michael teased. I blushed furiously and looked at my hands. Basically all that's on there are pictures of Michael.

   "You weren't supposed to see that." I mumbled. He laughed loudly.

   "It's okay, I think it's cute. Anyways, how would you like to come see me again tonight with Julie, Camryn, and Alex?" He asked.

   "We'd love to Mr. Clifford!"

   "Good because this was going to be very awkward if you said no," I let out a small laugh. "Tell the ticket person that I sent you. I'll see you tonight beautiful." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I said goodbye then ran downstairs screaming. Even though I've already met the 5sos boys, I still fan girl over them.

   "Jesus Valerie, what is it?!" Camryn asked. They all sat on the couch watching......Dora.

   "Michael invited us to the One Direction concert tonight!" I yelled. Their eyes widened then Alex screamed.

   "When does it start?!" Camryn asked. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 5:45!

   "It starts in 15 minutes!" I yelled. We all ran to our rooms. I put on some perfume, brushed my teeth again, and applied new lip gloss and mascara. I ran back down stairs and met the girls in the car. Alex sped off down the street. 5 minutes later we arrived at the parking lot. We ran up to the ticket line which was empty since everyone was inside already. I jogged up to the ticket lady and smiled.

   "Hi! I'm Valerie, this is Alex, Julie, and Camryn. Michael sent us." I explained. She nodded and pulled out four purple tickets.

   "Have a great time ladies!" she said nicely and sent us off. We jogged through the packed arena until we reached the friends and family section. We handed the man our tickets, then he lead us into the caged area. The stage lit up with 5 Seconds Of Summer's background. Ashton walked on stage, twirled his drum stick, then hit drum once. I turned to Julie, she looked like she just saw God or something.

   "I wish that I was 18."

    -5 minutes later-

   "Is everybody having a good time?" Luke's voice spread throughout the arena. We responded with loud screams.

   "I think I still have sand in my underwear, my american apparel underwear." Ashton said. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I could see Julie smirk from the corner of my eye.

   "What?" Michael questioned (I think he can tell what I'm thinking).

   "It's an inside joke." Ashton explained. Oh so Julie and Ashton have inside jokes now, I see how it is. Calum laughed and shook his head.

   "So this a new thing we're doing. We're going to steel Luke's phone and answer twitter questions that you guys can send in right now with #5sosrulesall." Calum introduced the new idea. I saw Luke pat his pockets confusingly, then Michael held up his phone. Julie pulled out her phone and quickly typed in a tweet. Alex read it and laughed.

   "Okay, let's get started. From @randomtwitter tell us a joke." Michael read.

   "Knock knock."

   "Who's there?"

   "Irish."

   "Irish who."

   "Irish I was Irish I was, beside you!" Calum sang. We all laughed at his lame joke as Michael suddenly handed the phone to Ashton and burst out laughing.

   "From @Julie_Irwin Ashton please do a hair flip! You're just so mmm!," Ashton read. I laughed from Julie's tweet. "I'll flip my hair for you later Julie." Ashton said with a wink. Julie blushed and smiled.

    -3 hours later-

   Harry spit water in the air and Camryn went absolutely wild. Typical Harry girl.

   "Goodnight California!" Liam yelled. Fireworks shot up once more then the lights went off. Camryn, Julie, Alex, and I exited our seats and pulled the leftover streamers off of us. One of the bodyguards came up to us when we were walking down the aisles.

   "Are you Camryn, Alex, Valerie, and Julia?" The man asked. I saw Julie's hands turn to fists. She hates it when people call her Julia by accident.

   "Yes."

   "Please come with me." He said sternly. What's going on?! We followed him backstage to a huge room with a couple people sitting around a table. OH MY GOSH PAUL HIGGINS! He motioned for us to sit down and we did. They all looked at us with harsh glares.

   "First you sneak into the boys dressing room and you dare come back here?!" One of the bodyguards shouted at us. We stayed silent.

   "I hate to say this but we're going to have to arrest all of you." Paul said. Suddenly a pair of bodyguards stood me up and grabbed my wrists. A tear slipped down my face.

   "We got you!" Paul yelled unexpectedly. Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Calum burst into the room laughing. Michael hugged me and wiped the tear off my face still laughing.

   "Aww babe don't cry." I hit him in the arm and crossed my arms.

   "Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, and Calum Hood don't you ever scare us like that again!" Julie yelled at the boys.

   "But it was so funny!" Luke laughed again.

   "C'mon let's go watch Monsters Inc!" Calum yelled and they dragged us down the hall to their dressing room.

    Julie's POV

   I walked down the dark hallway. Where is the stupid Tessaract?!

   "What are we doing exactly?" Ashton asked from beside me.

   "We're looking for the tessaract." I explained. My face started to feel wet for some reason. I touched my cheek and felt a sticky feeling. WTF?!

   "Hahaha!" Someone laughed.

   "Sshh don't wake her up!" I opened my eyes and looked around. Ashton had his arm around me and a phone in front of my face. Luke, Calum, Michael, Val, Camryn, and Alex were watching with amusement. I groaned and covered my face.

   "Well that's it for this keek. Remember to follow Julie, bye!" Ashton said to the phone then shut it off. I felt my cheek again, the sticky feeling was still there.

   "Did you...did you lick me?" I questioned in my sleepy voice.

   "Yep, now go back to sleep." Ashton said. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. Wow never thought I'd say that, I snuggled into Ashton Irwin's chest.