Auditions

Valerie's POV

   "C'mon Julie let's go! Don't want to be late!" Michael yelled. Ashton grabbed her arm to lead her out the door.

   "Late for what exactly?" She asked. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that she was blind folded! The boys, Camryn, Alex, and I came up with a genius idea to sign Julie up for an audition without her knowing. She never would have agreed to this if she did.

   "You'll see!"

    -1 Hour Later-

   The boys driver was going to drop Julie off from the audition any minute now! We were all waiting for her to come home screaming about how excited she was to start this movie. She'd probably get so excited that she would run into something by accident. But when she came home, this is not what we got.

   The door opened slightly and in walked a sad looking Julie. Her cheeks were puffy like she'd been crying, and her eyes looked like they would leak again at any second. Ashton was the first to get up then everyone else followed behind him.

   "Well how did it go?" Camryn asked.

   "Fine." she mumbled.

   "Did you have fun, did you get a part?" I asked. Julie looked around at all of us. Her eyes met mine for a split second, I was scared as sh*t!

   "I'm tired. I'm going to go take a nap." She mumbled again.

   "Want to cuddle?" Alex asked.

   "No." What?! She never passes up a chance to cuddle with Alex! Or anyone anyone for that matter! Julie dragged her feet all the way to her bedroom door. We heard a soft click then nothing at all.

   "Go cheer her up you guys!" Calum demanded looking towards Alex, Camryn, and I.

   "Why us?! Shouldn't Ashton do that? He is her boyfriend after all!" Alex yelled. I bet Julie could hear us from behind her closed door, I didn't want her to think that none of us wanted to cheer her up.

   "Guys quiet down! We all did this to her, so we all will cheer her up." I whisper yelled. They nodded, and we walked down the hall to Julie's white door. I knocked in a funny pattern to get her a little bit happy. After a minute or two of no response, I opened the door. She was laying face down on her blue bed. Not even bothering to take off her old black vans.

   "I know your not sleeping." Ashton said poking the side of his girlfriends cheek.

   "Yes I am." Julie's muffled voice came from the pillow.

   "No you aren't silly! You just talked!" Michael exclaimed. We all tried to sit on the bed, half of my butt was hanging off. (A/N I walked into school today to find a 1D and 5sos magazine on my desk. It had a note on it from my teacher saying that she saw it at the store and just had to get it for me. *Sigh* I love my teacher.)

   "Jules, don't feel sad." Camryn said.

   "Yah just think of all the great things that your acting skills have done!"

   "Oh yah like what?" She questioned.

   "You snuck us in and out of the 1D concert!"

   "And you got that security guard to practically kneel at your feet!"

   "That is true." Julie poked her head up a bit from the pillow. S small smirk was visible.

   "There's my girl!" Ashton yelled. We all crushed her with hugs. Next time we should probably tell her before we send her off to an audition!