Back To California

Camryn's POV -3 And A Half Months Later-

   It's halfway through the boys 1 month break. They have been spending the first half in Australia with their families. Today they're coming back to California to spend time with us. Alex, Valerie, and Julie are very excited to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I am excited but not as excited as a screaming Alex. The only problem is that we don't know what time they're coming, and the boys haven't texted any of us back.

   "Gahh, I'm having fan girl attacks right now!" Alex blurted out as we sat impatiently on the couch.

   "Me too! I just want them to get here already!" Valerie said. Oh no, I forgot to grab an elastic incase my hair starts to get too hot on my shoulder. I got up and jogged down to my room. Pushing the door open I was immediately grabbed and my mouth was covered by a big hand. Luke, Michael, and Ashton were standing before me with their fingers to their lips.

   "Ssh Camryn it's just us." Calum said from behind me. He took his hand off my mouth so I could talk.

   "Boys I missed you!" I whispered yelled. We did a group hug.

   "We want to scare the shit out of the other girls." Luke explained.

   "Luke don't fucking swear! Anyways, will you help us?" Ashton asked. I nodded then they told me the plan.

   I ran back down the hall to the other girls. Well, time to bring out these acting skills.

   "Guys, I heard something!" I yelled at the girls.

   "Was it your loud footsteps? Yah, I heard them too!" Alex replied sassily.

   "No! It was coming from inside my room. I think there's someone in there!" I tried my best to sound terrified.

   "C'mon Camryn. We'll go get the big bad monsters for you." We walked back down the hall and into my room.

   "See nothing here." Val rolled her eyes.

   "Can you check the closet just in case?" They opened the closet. To say they jumped ten feet back would be an understatement. I'm pretty sure they had jumped 20!

   "We got you! We got you!" Michael chanted.

   "Why would you scare us like that?!" Julie yelled at them.

   "Aww I missed you too!" Ashton rapped his long arms around her.

   "LUCAS!"

   "ALEX!" They hugged also. It's always so cute when Alex and Luke hugged because she's only 5'3 and he's like 6'4!

   "Valerie!" Michael opened his arms for a hug but Val kept on a pout.

   "You scared me half to death Michael Gordon Clifford!" Val exclaimed.

   "But yah still love me! And stalk me!" she nodded in agreement.

    Julie's POV 1 Hour Later

   Ashton dragged me into my room. The other boys had also separated to talk to the other girls. Alright what's going on here?!

   "So there's this interview going on tomorrow. Every celebrity guys girlfriends/boyfriends have to be there. They're just going to ask you about what it's like being my girlfriend." he said. Wait what?

   "Wait but I'm not your-"

   "Julie I haven't know you for very long, but you're the sweetest, most intelligent girl I've ever met. Besides my mum of course." I laughed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Ash asked. I nodded furiously, if I would have tried to talk it would probably sound something like jsjekkenxbdbdhdj. He picked me up and spun me around kissing me lightly on the cheek. Oh shit, there go the butterflies.

   "So about this interview."