Me Didn't Cheat!

Camryn's POV

   I swear sometimes there just so annoying! I walked down the street, suddenly a droplet of water landed on my nose. More rain kept coming until it was absolutely poring. Oh great now I have to go back.

   I walked through the door again to be greeted by my three best friends giving me hugs and wrapping towels around me.

   "I only made it half way down the street." I confessed. They laughed.

   "We're sorry for being so clingy to the boys. You know how us fangirls get. We'll try to be more fun." Julie said. and I smiled.

   "Good, so who wants to play monopoly?" I asked.

    -1 hour later-

   "I WON!" Julie yelled.

   "YOU CHEATED!"

   "NO I DIDN'T! YOU'RE JUST BAD AT MONOPOLY ALEX!"

   "I'M NOT BAD YOU JUST CHEATED!"

   "ME DIDN'T CHEAT!"

   "HAH! YOU DID CHEAT! YOU ALWAYS MESS UP YOUR GRAMMAR WHEN YOU CHEAT!" Alex yelled. Julie cursed under her breath and crossed her arms.

   "Okay let's play something else. How about Life?"

    -Awhile Later-

   "YOU CHEATED AGAIN!"

   "I REALLY DIDN'T THIS TIME!"

   "YES YOU DID!"

   "YOUR FAMILY JUST SUCKED!" I covered my ears.

   "Chess maybe?" Val suggested.

    -Awhile Later-

   "STOP CHEATING!"

   "FOR THE LAST FRICKEN TIME ALEX, I DIDN'T CHEAT!"

   "Yes you did." Alex mumbled. I swear I live with two 5 year olds.

   "Who wants Chicken nuggets?!" Val called from the kitchen. That's one of the only things we can cook, microwaveable chicken nuggets. Along with Kool Aid, Hot Chocolate, toast, and cereal. There was cooking classes at the orphanage, but none of us really paid attention to the instructor. We were too busy throwing flower at each other.

   "Me!" We all yelled. Val brought out 4 plates of chicken nuggets and four glasses of Kool Aid. After our fabulous meal I turned on the tv. We were going to watch Wipe Out, but it wasn't on. So we settled for the some gossip channel instead.

   "5 Seconds Of Summer have really gotten their game on! 2 nights ago their drummer, Ashton Irwin, posted a keek of a girl cuddled up on his chest! He even licked her cheek! The next morning the girl, Julie, and 3 of her other friends were spotted walking out from backstage. Julie was swarmed and then the 4 girls made a fast get away. But now that 5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction are all the way in Florida, will this romance work out? And will his band mates fall in love too? After all they did make a promise at the beginning of the tour saying they wouldn't date anyone while they're on the road. If anything else on the story comes up, you can count on us to tell you! This is Stacie Sawyer and you're watching E! News"

   "We're on television!" We all yelled at the same time doing our own happy dances. That's right, I'M FAMOUS!