This Fandom Has Problems

Julie's POV

   "Enough of the bullshit, let's get down to the real shit." Jack said. I've literally seen this video 20 times, it's just so fricken funny!

   "Julie are you watching that video again?" Val questioned. I nodded.

   "You know if you walked a few blocks you could actually meet that kid." Val said.

   "What!?"

   "I saw him walking out of an apartment a few days ago. I think it was his." She shrugged. I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs. I grabbed the first pair of shoes I found (which happened to be Camryn's Toms) and ran out the door. I started sprinting down the street. Why hasn't she ever told me this before?!

   I've been running for about 5 minutes now, but all my hard work paid off. There he was, the god himself. Thatsojack was standing a few feet away from me. HOLY S**T! I walked over to him, trying to act casual.

   "Excuse me, are you thatsojack?" I asked. His eyes widened and he smiled.

   "Yah that's me. Julie right? Ashton Irwin's girlfriend?" He asked. Oh my gosh he's gorgeous.

   "Oh no, I'm not his girlfriend. Just a friend." I admitted.

   "This might sound a little strange, but do you wanna do a video with me?" Jack asked. I'm gonna faint. Yep I'm gonna faint.

   "Of course!" We walked back to his apartment. Chatting about random things like One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and different fandoms.

   "Well here we are. Casa de Jack!" He exclaimed. He motioned for me to sit on his bed while he turned on the camera. His bed was soft, wow never thought I'd say that.

   "Hey guys! It's Jack! And I'm here with this random lady I met on the street. Just kidding, this is Julie. You guys may know her, she's been rumoured to be with Ashton Irwin." Jack said pointing to me.

   "But I'm not." I added. He rolled his eyes.

   "We all know you want to be though." he mumbled.

   "It's true. I just don't think he's feeling it." I confessed.

   "I feel yah. So today I'm going to be looking up a bunch of stuff that's been happening to celebrities and fangirls, and decide if it's true or false." I nodded as he started looking through his phone.

   "Louis is going to replace Luke in 5sos and management is moving Luke to One Direction."

   "False!" I yelled.

   "Yah that's definitely false. Um Zayn and Louis are doing drugs."

   "False."

   "Larry is actually a thing."

   "True obviously." Oh jeez, I hope the boys don't get mad at me for joking around.

   "Jelena is back together."

   "I think that's true."

   "The part in Shake It Off that goes 'And to the fella over there with the hella good hair, won't you come on over baby we can shake shake shake' is about Harry Styles."

   "Well Harry does have really good hair, so I'd say yah that's true."

   "Okay last one, Michael's next hair color will be rainbow." I thought about it for awhile. Mikey had never told me what his next hair color is going to be.

   "Hang on let me text Val and ask her." I quickly pulled out my phone and asked Val Michaels new hair color.

   He told me it was going to be a baby blue and baby pink like cotton candy. I squealed just thinking about his new hair color.

   "Well I don't want to spoil anything, but the rainbow hair color is just a rumor." I assured.

   "Who is Val and how does she know this stuff?!" Jack asked.

   "She's my best friend. Along with Camryn and Alex. Val and Mikey are very close." J explained crossing my middle finger and pointed finger. We said goodbye to the camera then walked out to the door.

   "Let's exchange numbers." Jack gave me his phone as I gave him mine. I put in my number with my contact name JulieTheBestest:).

   "You better make a video reacting to the 5sos album! I can't keep watching The Midnight Memories reaction over and over!" I yelled walking down the hallway.

   "I will Julie!"

   The next day Jack posted the 5sos album reaction, just as he promised.