Concert Part 2

Alex's POV

   "Good night California!" Ashton yelled and they walked off stage. Julie grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the crowds of people. Soon we reached the side of the stage. We quickly ran in and entered some type of hallway. We walked down it until we reached a door that said Five Seconds Of Summer in big letters. This is it! I pulled the door open and we stepped in. I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing in front of me Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and my future husband Luke Hemmings. AAAAHHHH!

   "You guys aren't supposed to be in here." Calum said awkwardly. I don't think they knew what to do exactly. We stood there like fools just smiling.

   "I think they're harmless." Luke shrugged. Oh dear, his heavenly voice.

   "Yah, we're harmless." I squeaked out. They smiled at us.

   "What are your names? Ashton asked.

   "I'm Julie and this is Alex."

   "Well Julie and Alex I have one question for you, how on earth did you get past security?" Michael asked.

   "There was none. I explained.

   "Do you guys want a picture or are you here to kidnap us?" Luke asked. We laughed.

   "A picture would be nice but kidnapping would be more long-term." Julie said. This sent them all into laughter as we took our phones out. We posed for a picture with all of them then suddenly the door burst open and we were grabbed by security. Oh great. Julie waved goodbye as they dragged her out. I grabbed Luke's arm and scribbled my phone number down quickly before I was also dragged away. Security dumped us outside and yelled at us for a good 5 minutes or so then left.

   "How are we supposed to get back in to see 1D?" I questioned.

   "I've got a plan just go with it." Julie said pulling me towards the gate we went in the first time. She got close to one of the ticket people then turned to me again.

   "Alex how are we supposed to get back to mom now?!" Julie yelled forcing a tear out of her eye.

   "Is there something wrong ladies?" The ticket lady asked.

   "We went to find the bathroom and accidentally ended up out here! My mom and our friends are inside with our phones." Julie exclaimed forcing out my tears. The woman patted her back and smiled.

   "It's okay honey, just let me see your tickets and I'll let you back in." We showed her our tickets and thanked her then walked back to our seats. I knew Julie wanted to be an actress but I didn't know she was that good!

   "Did you meet them?!" Camryn asked once we sat down. I pulled out my phone and showed Val and I the picture of us. They gasped and smiled. Luckily One Direction hasn't come on yet.

   "What did they smell like what did they act like?!" Valerie questioned.

   "They were very nice and smelled like heaven... and sweat."