Concert Part 3

Luke's POV

   They dragged the girls away and we were left there dumbfounded.

   "Well that was wierd." Calum said plopping on the couch.

   "Yah but they were nice." Ashton declared sitting beside Calum. I'm not going to lie, I did find Alex very attractive and may or may not have a small crush on her now.

   "Alex was cute." I blurted out.

   "Yah, Julie was pretty hot." Ashton said.

   "Ooo my boys are in love!" Michael yelled. The door burst open and One Direction came in. They still had a while til show time.

   "Who's in love?" Liam questioned.

   "Luke and Ashton."

   "With who?" Louis asked.

   "Two very attractive girls broke into our dressing room, and Ashton and I may have small crushes on them." I explained.

   "You should chase after them." Liam said patting my shoulder.

   "We don't know where they're from or even their last names!" Ashton exclaimed.

   "Yah but you do have Alex's number." Michael added. I looked down at my arm to see Alex's phone number scribbled down.

   "Text her text her!" Harry urged. They all crowded around my phone as I put her in my contacts and thought of what to say.

   Hey Alex, we should hang out some time! I sent the message and put my phone away.

   "Are you happy now?"

    Valerie's POV

   "Straight off the plane to a new hotel." Harry sang. We rocked out to Midnight Memories hard.

   "How is everybody?" Niall asked the crowd when they were going to start just talking. We all screamed at the top of our lungs.

   "Did you find them?" Harry attempted to whisper to Liam but he still had the mic to his lips.

   "No." Liam said. The whole crowd started whispering in confusion.

   "Sorry about that, we're just trying to find Ashton and Luke's new crushes." Harry explained. Could they be talking about Alex and Julie. No way.

   "They said that they were very beautiful, but you're all beautiful so it's hard to tell." Liam replied smoothly. This sent us all into a frenzy of screams.

   "That brings us to our very last song of the night, What Makes You Beautiful!" Niall yelled. They sang What Makes You Beautiful then said goodnight and left. Could they actually be talking about Julie and Alex?!

    -The Next Morning-

    Alex's POV

   "I'm having PCD." Valerie said.

   "What's PCD?" Camryn asked.

   "Post Concert Depression." I nodded and pulled out my phone. Huh I have a text from an unknown number. Hey Alex, we should hang out some time! It said. Well the only person I've given my number to recently is-

   "Luke?!" I blurted out by accident. The three girls heads snapped towards me and they raised their eyebrows.

   "Oh my god, LUKE HEMMINGS JUST TEXTED ME!" I yelled and started jumping up and down.

   "No he didn't, let me see that!" Camryn exclaimed grabbing my phone. Her eyes widened and she squealed. They all read the message and started freaking out.

   "Quick text him back!" Julie yelled.

   "What should I say?!" I questioned.

   "Say yes and that you're friends need to come to!" Valerie screamed. I nodded and quickly typed the message I'd love to hang out! I hit send and waited one minute before he texted back. We went into a frenzy again and I read the message out loud.

   How about later today? We could just walk around town for awhile. It read. Yah sure! I texted back.

   Make sure to bring Julie. Ashton's been dyeing to see her! Julie started squealing when I read the message. Can I bring 2 other friends too? I waited for a while until he finally texted back. Of course! I'll bring Cal and Mikey. I read aloud.

   "Oh my god Michael Clifford!" Valerie yelled. I told him I'd meet him by the stadium in a about an hour then we said goodbye. Oh my god, this is ACTUALLY happening!