Halloween

-4 Weeks Later-

    Julie's POV

   It's Halloween-eve! Yes, that's a thing! The girls and I still don't know what we're going to be tomorrow. We never go trick or treating, but we still like to dress up and get into the spirit.

   I wiped the orange gooey substance off my hands. Camryn made us carve pumpkins, because she loves art and whatever. My hands feel like they were just shoved inside a body.

   "Done!" I yelled and turned the pumpkin around. It said Boo You Whore. Alex started laughing.

   "Julie, you were supposed to make it a work of art." Camryn stated.

   "I did. I carved this Mean Girls reference into this big orange circle." I explained. She rolled her eyes.

   "Yah okay, now go put it outside." I walked through our apartment door and down the hallway. Our apartment encourages people to put decorations outside the front door. Don't ask me why. I put the large pumpkin down on the step, then walked back to our apartment.

   "Seriously guys, what are we going to be for Halloween?" I asked taking a seat on the counter.

   "The tellitubies?" Val suggested.

   "The Avengers?"

   "M&M's!"

   "No! We're not going as any of those! How about we go as 5 Seconds Of Summer?" Camryn winked.

   "Okay! Once you guys finish we'll go somewhere to get costumes."

    -1 Hour Later-

   "Guys look at this flower crown! Can I get it?" I asked.

   "No Julie, you have enough flower crowns already." Valerie rolled her eyes at my pouting face. We walked down the isles until we found the super skinny blacks jeans. We each got a pair then searched through the shirts. I got a navy blue shirt that had a Captain America shield in the middle. The rest of the girls got band t-shirts and tank tops.

   When we got home, we cut holes in the jeans.

    -The Next Morning-

   "Wake up wake up wake up!" I opened my eyes slightly. Alex, Camryn, and Valerie were hovering above me.

   "Oh my gosh Julie it's 2:00, how do you sleep this long?!" Camryn asked.

   "I might've read a little fan fiction before bed." I admitted sheepishly.

   "Just a little fan fiction, yah right. Get up we're going to skype the boys." I jumped out of bed and started putting on clothes and a bit of makeup.

   "I'm here!" I yelled. They layed on the living room floor with Valerie's laptop layed out in front of her. Alex patted the spot beside her. I layed down and got as comfortable as I could.

   "Hi boys hi!" Camryn yelled imitating Leeroy from the Best Song Ever music video.

   "Hey ladies!" Michaels greeted.

   "We've missed you." Luke said.

   "We've missed you too."

   "What are you girls being for Halloween?" Ashton asked. We all snickered.

   "Wait one second." Valerie said. We ran to our rooms and began changing. I put on the ripped skinny jeans, Captain America shirt, black Vans, a red bandana, and grabbed the drum sticks we also got. The other girls had gotten little inflatable guitars. I ran back down the hall, hiding behind the wall. Once the other girls finally came, we all walked out together. The boys jaws dropped.

   "Well what do you think?" I questioned.

   "You look nothing like us." Calum replied.

   "Oh really." Val said showing her phone that had a picture of the boys. They were wearing the exact same outfits as we were wearing now.

   "Maybe we'll just be you girls then." Michael suggested. We laughed.

   "Yah good luck with that. We're on in a million." Camryn said.

   "Well we have to go find costumes now, see you later bye!" Ashton waved in his most girliest voice. Then they hung up. Oh jeez, I don't want to see what this turns out like.

    -5 Hours Later-

   I watched in terror as the dude in black sneaked up behind the innocent girl. We were watching some horror movie, it's 7:00 at night. Suddenly Alex's phone buzzed. Her face turned to horror as she looked at the screen.

   "This is even scarier then the movie!" She exclaimed. We huddled around the phone to see what was so scary. OH MY GOD!

   It was a picture of the boys, but they were dressed as us. Luke had a croptop and black skirt on. Michael wore a pink shirt with blue skinny jeans and a big pink bow in his hair. Calum had on high waisted shorts and a blue striped tanktop. And Ashton was wearing black shorts, a red shirt, and a flower crown.

   I put my pointer finger and thumb on my chin. I just don't know what to say about that. Not that it's not funny that these tall, Australian, tough men are wearing girl clothes, it's just..... they look so much like us. This Halloween just got real creepy. I guess all I have to say is, WTF?!