Blind

Valerie's POV

   Camryn, Alex, Julie, Luke, Calum, and Ashton all went out to show the boys around town. Michael and I stayed here because we're introverts. We sat on the couch snuggled next to each other. I pulled out my phone and started looking through fan fics on Wattpad.

   "What are those? Why is my face on them?" He asked.

   "They're fan fictions Mikey, wanna read one?" He nodded his head. I scrolled through the many books until he pointed to one called Blind. Does he know it's a Muke fanfic?

    -1 Hour Later-

   "Wait Calum got that girl pregnant, or was it Ashton?! I'm so confused!" Mikey flicked his finger in the air again. That's how he got me to turn the page.

    -2 Hours Later-

   I held a sobbing Michael in my arms. We just finished Blind, and Michael got emotional when he read the letter at the end.

   "I'm *sob* sorry Luke! I didn't want to kill myself!" He sobbed out.

   "You killed yourself?" Luke questioned. Everybody came in and surrounded us. I passed him my phone that was on the letter. A few minutes later Luke began to cry too.

   "Mikey."

   "Lukey." The two boys sobbed into each others shoulders. I took a picture of the two and posted it on Instagram.

   I made them read a Muke fanfic. Now they're crying :)

   "I wanna read a fanfic!" Ashton pouted. Julie smirked then after a moment handed him her phone. He sat on the floor with his pointer and thumb finger resting on his chin, reading intently. A few minutes later a tear dripped out of his eye.

   "Wait, she killed herself before I could get home to her?!" He asked. Julie nodded and he went back to reading.

   "No no no. First of all, I wouldn't even date a girl who is this depressing. Second of all, I wouldn't kill myself because she killed herself!" Ashton exclaimed.

   "It's just a story Ash." We all laughed at the boy who thrust the phone back to Julie.

   "I think we need to make one of these, what's it called?" Michael asked.

   "Wattpad."

   "Yah one of these Wattpad things."

   "Okay Calum, you do that."