See You Later

Alex's POV

   "Goodbye Luke." I said hugging the tall Australian boy. We're in the airport saying goodbye to the boys as there now leaving for Miami Florida.

   "I'm coming back for you Alex, you're not getting away from me that easy." He replied. He kissed my cheek, Luke are you trying to make my cheek overheat?!

   "C'mon Lucas, it's time to go." He let go and walked to the other boys. We waved goodbye as they walked through the terminal. I nodded towards the door. The girls and I walked out of the airport and into my car. I drove surprisingly slow for once back to our little apartment.

   "I miss them already." Valerie complained.

   "I know me too." (A/N Amnesia just came on :| )

   "Want to watch The Vow?" I asked.

   "We shouldn't mope around and watch sad movies, we should do fun things and try to get our mind off them!" Camryn suggested.

   "No, I think we should watch sad movies and eat our feelings."

    -2 Hours Later-

   "I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia!" We all sand. We gave up on watching movies a half an hour ago. Now we're listening to the 5 Seconds Of Summer album on repeat.

   "And forget about these stupid little- OH MY GOD ASHTON TEXTED ME!" Julie screamed in the middle of our singing. She read the text with a big smile then typed back rapidly.

   "Why doesn't Luke text me?!" I questioned.

   "I know, Mikey never texts me!" Val complained. On jeez, we sound like clingy girlfriends.

   "Because Ashton loves me." Julie mumbled still drooling over her phone. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket.

   Missing you lots! Luke! Attached to it was a picture of him pouting.

   Miss you too Lukey! How's Florida? He texted back a few seconds later.

   Florida's good, but I can't get my mind off of you :) Aww. Why does he have to be so fricken cute?! Date me please. I rolled over to Val and took a picture of me kissing her cheek then sent it to him.

   I found a new snuggle buddy to replace you for awhile ;) Next thing I know I'm looking at a picture of Luke and Ashton kissing... on the lips.

   Ashton will have to do for awhile.

    Julie's POV

   I put on my flower crown. There, now I feel fabulous! What should I do today? Read fanfic...no I do that too much. Listen to 5sos on repeat...no I just did that like an hour ago. Watch five minute videos of Ashton laughing...YES! I searched it on youtube and found a video.

   3 minutes later I was rolling around on the floor laughing along with Ashton. My door swung open, and Valerie, Alex, and Camryn walked in. I went silent as Ashton's adorable laugh rang through the room.

   "Okay this is just sad." Camryn said picking me up off the floor. I shut off the video and stood there awkwardly.

   "C'mon we're going out."

   "To do what?" I asked.

   "To go to the park." Valerie explained. I'm not really an outside person, but I agreed to go anyways.

   We sat on the swings and watched the little kids run around having fun.

   "Oh look, a slide. I bet Luke likes slides." Alex sighed.

   "The kids are running. I bet Michael hates to run." Just in case you were wondering, Valerie and Michael did go on their date. It was very romantic I guess.

   "A kid. I bet Ashton and I are going to have kids some day. Oops, wasn't going to say that out loud!" We all laughed at a blushing Julie.

   "Hey aren't you guys 5 Seconds Of Summer's girlfriends?!" Two teenage girls ran up to us.

   "Oh no, we're not their girlfriends." Camryn explained.

   "Good. I just want to let you know that Luke is mine!" One of the girls yelled. Alex stood up and stepped closer to her. Oh shit!

   "Have you ever even met him?" Alex questioned.

   "No, but fate will bring us together."

   "Fate will also bring my fist to your face!" We all stood up and grabbed Alex's shoulder.

   "Oh my gosh, get away from my friend you nasty animal!" Her little blonde friend yelled.

   "You haven't seen my animal side yet." Alex warned.

   "I suggest you leave before this goes any further." Valerie said.

   "No way she started it! Oh and Julia or whatever the fuck your name is, stay away from my Ashy!" Little blonde yelled at me.

   "Listen here you little-" Camryn put her hand over my mouth before I could finish.

   "Whatever you sick animals. Have fun with you're pathetic lives." They stomped off.

   -5 hours later-

   "I miss Assshhhhttttooooonnnn."

   "I miss Miiiccchhhaaaeeellllllllll."

   "I miss Luuuuukkkkeeeeyyyyyy." Alex, Valerie, and I complained.

   "Ugh that's it! I'm leaving until you pathetic lumps get over these stupid boys you aren't even dating!" Camryn yelled. Well that was unexpected. She stormed out the apartment door. Where's she gonna go?!