Happy Ever After?

Camryn's POV

   My face soaked in the sunlight. The beach is the best place to go when the boys have an interview and you're in need of a tan. (Hehe love you Camryn :) )

   "We're so lucky." Alex broke the quiet sound of the ocean waves.

   "And why is that?" I asked.

   "We get to date 5 Seconds Of Summer! We're basically living any fangirl's dream." Alex explained.

   "Well we were fangirls once. We still are. So actually we're living our dream." Julie said. I nodded my head in the sand. We sat there for awhile in peace until Valerie suddenly interrupted the noise of the waves.

   "They are going to go back on tour though. And this time it will be extra long. Girls might be there opening acts, and we won't be able to do anything about it. What then?" Val asked. I thought about it for awhile. What would happen then? Their fans will obviously always hating on us and trying to break us up. And the cold hard truth is that we really can't do anything about it.

   "Doesn't matter. If one day they come to love us and we come to love them, then nothing will be able to separate us." Julie explained.

   "And what if something happens before then?" I questioned.

   "Then it wasn't meant to be."

                                              The End