A Date?

Julie's POV

   I put on a nice white lace top, jean shorts, my white vans, a bit of lip gloss, and some perfume then decided I was good. I grabbed my phone slipped it in my pocket then ran down the stairs. Once again I'm last to be ready, as per usual. We got in Alex's car and drove to the arena. Fans were crowding around everywhere, because One Direction has a show tonight and tomorrow night. How are we supposed to see get 5sos out of here without anyone noticing. We walked over to a security guard and smiled.

   "Hi there! Um this may sound a bit strange but we're actually friends with 5 Seconds Of Summer and we need to see them...like now." Alex said. The security guard laughed.

   "Yah right kids, now go find your mommy's and get in line." he said jokingly and laughed with some of the other security guards. I stomped my foot and pointed a finger at them.

   "Listen here buddy, my parents own this stadium and if you don't let me see my friends RIGHT NOW then I'll make sure you don't keep this job for much longer!" I yelled in my best rich kid impression. His face looked surprised.

   "Oh I'm so sorry miss! I didn't recognize you! I'll bring you and your friends to them!" he said quickly and started leading us backstage. I smirked in satisfaction. That's how you get a job done. When he left all the girls looked bewildered at me.

   "How the fuck did you do that?!" Camryn asked.

   "I practice a lot." I replied simply. The guys walked out of their dressing room and I started fangirling.

   "Hey Alex and Julie!" Calum yelled and engulfed us both in a hug.

   "Hey Calum! Oh this is Camryn and Valerie." I said pointing to the two girls.

   "You're pretty- I mean um Hi! I'm Michael!" Aw I think Michael has a crush on Valerie.

   "I know I write a fan fic about you- ah I mean I'm a big fan of you!" Aw they're so much alike!

   "How'd you get back here so fast? I thought security wouldn't let you in." Luke asked.

   "Julie's an actress. She does a great rich kid impression." Camryn explained. I smiled sheepishly as Ashton hugged me from beside.

   "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

   "I missed you two." I whispered back.

   "So shall we go?"

    -5 hours later-

   I let out a laugh as Ashton was now buried in sand expect for his head.

   "Now I can braid your hair!" Valerie exclaimed. She loved to braid people's hair. You could be a complete stranger and she would still braid your hair.

   "Hey Julie can I talk to you?" Michael asked.

   "Of course Mikey." We walked away from the group near the water.

   "I really like Val."

   "Yah we all know Mikey, you're holding her hand every 2 seconds." I said. He laughed and nodded.

   "I was wondering if I could ask her on a date?" he questioned.

   "I think she would pass out from fangirling before you could go on a date. But sure Mikey, you do whatever you want with her. Don't actually do whatever you want with her though, because I will hurt you." I warned. He laughed again and hugged me.

   "Thanks Julie, well I better go ask her while I have the courage." He said running off to Valerie and taking her away from Ashton. I sat down behind the curly headed boy and started unbraiding his hair.

   "Hi!" Ashton said leaning his head back onto my lap.

   "Hello there."

   "Have you ever auditioned for any movies or anything?" he asked bringing up my non existent acting career.

   "No, I've never been brave enough." I admitted looking out at the ocean. I saw Luke and Alex having a splash fight against Calum and Camryn.

   "You should be in one of our music videos." Ashton smiled widely at his new idea.

   "You call me the next time you're filming a music video." I said. He smiled and looked up at me.

   "I think there's sand in my underwear."

   "Your American Apparel underwear?" I joked but was kind of serious at the same time.

   "Maybe, maybe not." he smirked. Luke, Calum, Camryn, and Alex walked over to us soaking wet.

   "Alright lovebirds, we gotta go can't be late for the show." Calum informed. Ashton nodded and stood up with me, shaking all the sand off his body.

   "Where's Michael and Valerie?" I asked.

   "Right here." Val said walking over to us with her hand in Mikey's. Well then.