Horror Movies

Camryn's POV -the next day-

   "We should play a game!" Calum suggested. Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael sat in our living room on the floor. Julie, Valerie, Alex, and I sat with them. Calum's arm rapped around my shoulder.

   "Yah!" Julie and Alex yelled. Valerie and I looked at each other knowingly.

    -1 Hour Later-

   "You cheated!"

   "No I didn't!" Ashton and Luke held the two girls back from ppl tearing each other apart.

   "Does this usually happen?" Ashton asked.

   "Every single time." I spoke.

   "Cheater!" Alex yelled trying to wriggle out of Luke's hold on her waist.

   "You're a liar!" Julie yelled back.Val shoved a jumbo marshmallow into Alex's mouth. That's how we get Alex to shut up, although Julie is a little harder.

   "Do you want to watch Thor?" I asked. She shook her head and crossed her arms.

   "Captain America?"

   "The Avengers?" Her facial expressions flickered a little bit, but she shook her head a second later.

   "Do you want to watch The Avengers 2 interviews?"

   "Already seen all of them."

   "Do you want to see Chris Hemsworth shirtless?" Val asked, this one usually works.

   "Why would I do that when I have 4 tall australian boys right here?" She asks. Man, she's being stubborn today.

   "Let's watch a horror movie!" Michael suggested.

    -3 Hours Later- (8:30 pm)

   The guys in the mask walked up behind the girl and snapped her neck while she was on the phone.

   "No no no no no no no no." I repeated as I paced the room. Everyone laughed while Calum spread his arms open for me to cuddle. Which I gladly accepted. I mean who wouldn't?

   "You're pretty. I like you." Calum mumbled into my ear out of no where.

   "Well you're just a little bit out of my limit."