Chapter 11

Thank y'all so fucking much for over a thousand views, you have no idea how happy I am that people actually read and enjoy my work. Again, Thank y'all so much. I love y'all and enjoy! ❤️

Uh, if you know Spanish you'll be sad by what Alex says at one point. I am not the best at Spanish, but I have basic understanding and knowledge of words. Feel free to correct it if I'm wrong.

Just read all my chapters with caution I guess.

John's POV

Alex and I got ready to go to Angelica's.

"Okay, let's go." Alex said, still having his thick Caribbean accent.

"Alright." I respond as we walk out of the dorm. I locked the door and we headed off to Angelica's.

After about five minutes of walking, we arrived at her dorm.

"Hey y'all!" I shouted as I threw open the door. Alex quietly laughed behind me and shut the door.

"Hey guys!" Peggy shouted back, high-fiving me and Alex. Alex waved, smiling.

"John, Alex. Aren't you going to tell the rest of the squad what we found out?" Herc said, slight Irish accent slipping out. I looked at Alex and he nodded.

"Alright. So, guys.. Alex and I.. We are dating." I said, pulling Alex next to me and kissing him gently. Everyone started clapping and squealing. Alex and I started laughing at everyone's reaction.

"Congratulations!" Eliza screeched, jumping up and down. I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist, resting my chin on the top of his head.

"Thanks." I said and smiled. Alex signed his thanks as well.

"So what're we doin'?" I asked.

"We're watching some movies and that's it. Very wholesome, period." Angelica said. Alex slightly laughed at her comment which made Angelica smile slightly.

We sat on the couch along with everyone else and turned on a movie. I wrapped my arms around Alex and pulled him into my lap.

-After the movie n shit-

"Okay, there are just enough rooms to fit two people sleeping. Herc and Laf, Me and Eliza, Alex and John, Peggy and Maria." Angelica said.

Everyone said goodnight and went to a room to sleep. Alex and I sat down on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist and laid down, pulling him with me.

"G'night 'lex" I lazily said, on the verge of falling asleep.

"Night John.." Alex said with his adorable Caribbean accent.

\{^-^}/ TIME SKIP \{^-^}/

I woke up to someone frantically whispering in Spanish. I open my eyes fully and looked down at Alex. He was mumbling Spanish and had tears slowly flowing down his face. I sat up and gently shook his shoulder. He shot up, seeming to gasp for air.

"Alex, it's okay. Hey, look at me. It's okay, you're okay." I quietly said, pulling him into my lap and gently rocking back and forth. He shook his head and quietly sobbed into my shoulder.

"What happened?" I whispered, so quiet I could barely hear myself.

"Sigo viéndolo, mi padre, y cuando me golpeaba constantemente.." Alex started rapidly speaking in Spanish.