Chapter 13

Storm chapter ™

Ah shit, here we go again

I'll be explaining something at the end of the chapter, so stay tuned for that.

Some pure fluff

No One's POV

John swiftly sat next to Alex, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in his lap.

"It's alright Lex, you're safe.. it's okay.." John cooed in his ear, running a hand through his hair. Alex was violently shaking, so badly the wall he was leaning on started vibrating. Not. Good.

John slowly started rocking back and forth, calming Alex slowly and running a hand through Alex's hair.

"Don't leave me.. like them.. please.. I can't let you go.. I love you.." Alex started silently saying, hugging John tightly.

"I won't leave you. I love you too, don't worry about losing me.." John whispered back, kissing the top of Alexander's head.

"They're never coming home.. they were one of last things I saw before it all flooded from the hurricane.. I- i-" Alex cut himself off with his own sobs, finally calming down fully after twenty or so minutes.

John picked Alex up, sitting down on the bed and placing him in his lap.

Alex leaned back, placing his head on Johns shoulder, and closed his eyes, letting out a sigh.

"I love you.." Alex sleepily muttered with a heavy Caribbean accent.

"I love you too." I replied back, feeling my own eyelids get droopy.

I loved this man with all my heart, he didn't deserve to of suffered his whole life.

— Alex's POV —

I opened my eyes after being awake for five minutes. I looked around to see Johns arm lazily wrapped around my waist, him still being asleep.

I smiled lightly, gently kissing his forehead and getting up to make breakfast.

After finishing up some waffles, I gently placed them on a plate, setting them down on the kitchen table.

I walked into John and my's room, quietly sitting down on the bed next to him.

I gently shook his shoulder, "John, hey.. you've got to wake up.."

He moved his head and looked up at me, obviously tired.

He reached his arms out and pulled me down onto the bed, immediately spooning me.

"Five more minutes.." he enunciated. I sighed, quite heavily, and sat up.

"The food'll get cold John." I said, the ghost of a smirk on my face.

He shot up and ran to the table. I started laughing like a madman and walked up next to him.

"I know how to get you out of bed." I smiled, kissing his cheek and grabbing my plate to eat breakfast.

~After finishing the waffles~

I sat down on the couch, grabbing my laptop and writing some homework.

John was in his classes for the day, my classes were tomorrow.

I heard a knock on the door, so I went to open it. When I opened it, in stepped Lafayette.

I waved and he smiled sadly.

"Alex.. you can trust me.. you can talk Okay?" He calmly said, making me trust him.

I sighed.

"Okay.." I whispered.

"What happened?" He asked. We sat down on the couch.

I looked at him and frowned.

"Are you sure? I just.." I started but trailed off.

"Yes, I am sure. You can trust me, I won't say a word if you don't want me to. Just, please, what happened?"

So, I explained it. I gave a brief summary of everything. I even showed him a scar on my leg from my cousin, the scar spelled out 'nuisance' because that's what Peter always called me.. he carved it into my leg.

Lafayette just sat there, hands over his mouth and looking completely sad.

"Alex.. I am so sorry." He whispered. I shook my head.

"Don't be."

"I had an abusive ex.. she gave me this." Lafayette pulled up his sleeve and showed a very faint scar that read 'fag'.

"She.. wasn't the best.. Yeah, Adrianna just- yeah.. not the best." I frowned.

"Look where we are now though. Yes, our past effect us greatly, but we can live our lives now." I gently said, though the words fell deaf to my own ears, they didn't fall deaf to his.

"Okay, I have to get to class, but I'll see you later. Bye Alex!" He chirped and left.

I laid down on the couch and finished my homework.

——————

Hey, sorry for the delay, but I'm trying to better myself.

I said I would be explaining something, so I'll quickly explain it.

I am depressed, and that can get in the way of a lot of things- even the things I'm passionate about like writing.

I haven't had the motivation to get out of bed lately and have been like a robot, just made to do certain activities. In the last chapter I had Alex describe what he was feeling. I feel like just sitting in a corner, not eating, sleeping, or anything, just waiting for death.

I'm bettering myself, slowly, but surely. So, if I am not active too much, I'm not leaving I'm just trying to deal with everything in my life.

 So, if I am not active too much, I'm not leaving I'm just trying to deal with everything in my life

Alright, less serious things now.

Word count: 895

How was your day/night? I hope it was good.

How'd you enjoy this chapter? Comment your opinion and I will respond and possibly change the story to make it better.

Have a good day, I love y'all,
Mads