Chapter 18

Mostly fluff, but next chapter I uhhh probably won't say the same thing

I just want to give as much fluff before the next chapter

Short chapter: 501 words

I love to live and I live for you, I live to love and I love you~

Enjoy!!

No POV cuz I said so

John and Alex were holding each other tightly, both asleep and peaceful. Alex not so much though.

His eyes flew open but he decided to not move an inch. Not even he knows why he didn't move, he just didn't. He had this unexplainable feeling of dread. He didn't know why he was petrified. But, you can have an idea of what had just happened.

Alex's eyes moved over to the clock on the bedside table, 03:13.

He sighed and silently winced at the bruise on his face. He removed himself from Johns' arms and walked into the kitchen for a midnight snack, even if it was three in the morning.

As he was, he started very quietly singing the words to the song 'your love'.

"I love to live and I live for you.." he softly sang to not wake up John.

"I live to love and I love you.."

John had been laying in bed when he heard someone softly singing as if they didn't want to wake anyone up. He realized it was Alex and smiled, quietly getting up and walking silently to the source of the noise.

He stopped at the kitchen doorway and silently listened to Alex singing. He just kept smiling like an idiot while watching and listening to his smol boyfriend.

Alex stopped singing and was just sitting in silence and cleaning up after he ate.
(What the fuck am I supposed to write there??? I don't know how to write that out? Help—)

John stealthily walked behind him and wrapped him in a soft hug.

"You're adorable." He whispered into his ears, resting his head on Alex's shoulder, softly leaving a small kiss on his jaw. Alex blushed heavily, hiding his face in his hands.

"Nope." Alex quietly said, turning and kissing Johns cheek.

"I have to disagree with that. For once, you're wrong." John quietly said. Alex quietly laughed and shook his head, turning around to face John and practically shoving his face into his chest while still quietly laughing.

John thought it was the most adorable fucking thing ever. To be fair, who wouldn't really?

Alex felt very lucky to have John by his side, he really needed him after everything in his life.

John rewrapped his arms around Alexander's waist, hugging him tightly and slightly swaying side to side. Alex let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around John's neck, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

——————

Schools a pain in the ass to be honest.

I told y'all it was short, idk when I'll post the next chapter but I'll do it as soon as possible.

Love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals

-Mads