Chapter 16

Laying low, just writing fluff for a bit.. the next one might not be too fluffy though.. Apologies in advance, but I'm giving you chapters of fluff to be prepared first.

No one's POV

Alex places his legs on the floor, removing them from Johns' waist. John gently held his hands on Alexander's waist in an almost protective way, but it made Alexander feel safe in Johns' arms.

John leaned down and quickly left a kiss on Alex's lips. Alex let out an airy laugh and then they heard a simple, "Hey lovebirds, are you done yet?" from the famous Peggy leggy. They laughed and walked into the living room.

"They're not dead!" Angelica laughed, quickly everyone laughed too.

"Oh, there's breakfast in the kitchen," Alex said, pointing to the kitchen. Everyone let out a string of thanks and walked into the kitchen.

Alex and John walked into the kitchen, Johns arms wrapped around Alex's waist the whole time.

"Jesús, jodido Cristo, ¿por qué debes ser tan amable?" Alex sighed, turning to kiss Johns cheek.

(Jesus fucking Christ, why must you be so lovable?)

John smiled and sat down at a chair a few feet away from the kitchen table. John pat his lap and Alex sat down on it.

"John, why are acting so... romantic?" Angelica asked.

Maria piped up, "if you understood what Alex was saying, I'd say he's more romantic."

Alex went crimson red and put his hand over his face.

"Oh really?" John said, you could just hear the grin in his voice.

"What does he say?" Peggy and Eliza asked, smiling like idiots.

"What the actual fuck, Muchas gracias Maria," Alex muttered.

"Why you're welcome Alex. But all you say in Spanish are empty threats and a lot of sweet comments." Alex blushed even harder.

John kissed his cheek, "I think that's perfect."

"No tu eres."

(No you are.)

Maria loudly said, "aw that's adorable."

"Shut up," Alex muttered.

"Babe, it's fine. I love you and I love knowing that what you say are sweet comments." John whispered into Alex's ear, kissing his jaw. You'd think it was impossible, but Alex blushed even harder.

"Yo tambien te amo john. Más de lo que podrías saber, me refiero a quién no lo haría." Alex gently said, giving him a quick kiss.

(I love you too, john.  More than you might know, I mean who would not)

"Alex, holy shit that's adorable." Maria quietly commented. But everyone heard her. Alex sighed.

"What'd he say?"

"I'm not telling you people that, because what he said was way too adorable."

Johns arms wrapped around Alex's waist and he places his head on Alex's shoulder, placing small kisses on his shoulder and jaw. Alex relaxed and practically melted in Johns' arms.

They all were chatting for a while until they all left.

Alex locked the door behind Maria and Peggy, who were the last ones leaving. John was sitting in their bed when Alex walked in. Alex opened his laptop and started writing a lot.

After about twenty minutes John sat up and walked over to Alex.

"Alex, why do you write like you're running out of time?" John asked with a quizzical face.

"It's how I got here from the Caribbean's, I just.. can't go back to the there. I've made a name for myself with writing.." Alex muttered.

John sighed, and gently closed the laptop.

"John, what are you doing?" Alex asked.

"Giving you a break," John said, placing the laptop on a high shelf.

"Oh, you suck."

"No, you."

"Goddammit John." Alex glared at him, face slightly pink.

John sat down on the bed. He pats his lap and Alex sat down on his lap.

"Eres tan afortunado. Si no te amara de la luna y de vuelta, estarías muerto." Alex grumbled. John pulled out his phone and got on google translate, reading the translation.

"Aw, I love you to the moon and back too, but you're right, I am lucky." John said, dropping his phone on the floor and gently kissing Alex's neck. Alex muttered something incoherent with a red face.

Johns arms wrapped around Alex's waist, moving Alex to face him while still sitting in his lap.

"Alex, I love you so much," John said before kissing Alex's face in every inch he could reach. Alex lightly giggled, nuzzling his face in the crook of Johns' neck.

"I love you more, cariño."

"Impossible." John looked up at Alex and laughed.

They shared a sweet, longing kiss.

————

Short and sweet: 730 words

How'd you enjoy this chapter?

I'll see y'all later guys, gals, and non-binary pals!!

Love y'all,
Mads