Chapter 15

Alex's past trauma will be explained to everyone. Fluffy shit later on, but it's very fluffy so I hope that makes up for the beginning of the chapter.

No One's POV

An hour or two after John and Alex had finally gotten up, their friends arrived with food.

"Hey guys, come in." John smiled, opening the door and allowing the sisters, Maria, Herc, and Laff inside.

Alex walked out into the living room and waved to everyone before walking to the kitchen.

"Alex?" Eliza gently said his name.

Alex sighed before walking into the living room with everyone. He inhaled deeply before doing anything else.

"Yes...?" He said in a thick Caribbean accent. The group all just stood still.

"You.. spoke." Peggy quietly whispered.

"Yeah... I just spoke."

"Alex, are you okay?" Lafayette asked in French just to try and help Alex.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." Alex responded quickly.

John stood behind Alex and placed his chin on Alex's head.

Alex mumbled Spanish and Maria just looked at him.

"Alex, we don't care about your past."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" Angelica asked, face full of confusion like everyone else's face.

"Alex, are you okay with talking about your past?" John asked, wrapping his arms around Alex's waist. He moved his head into Alex's shoulder.

"..I'm... I'm okay with it. I just, need to leave out certain things. Okay?" Everyone just nodded, then they all sat on the couch.

"Okay, um I'll just begin with the simple stuff." Alex slightly stuttered. He inhaled before muttering, "goddammit Alex just leave out the dark parts.." in Spanish.

Mariah wore a sad expression when he said that.

"Um, I'm from the Caribbean's." Alex started. He shook his head at a thought.

"I'm just giving a brief explanation, but nothing too detailed." He said, voice barely above a whisper.

"Father left when I was ten, mother and I fell deathly ill, my mother died and I didn't, a hurricane destroyed my town, moved in with my cousin, he killed himself and blamed me, and I worked enough to go to college here in America." He explained briefly.

"Wait, why... don't you want to go into detail?" Hercules asked. Lafayette slapped his arm, glaring slightly.

"People have reasons."

"No, Laf it's fine."

"Are you sure mon ami?"

"It's fine, I just.." Alex moved back on John's chest and sighed.

"Do you guys really want detail?"

"Only if you're okay with it.." Mariah and Eliza said.

"Um, sure.." Alex glanced at John before continuing.

"My father abused me and my brother, my cousin abused me in three ways, I would cut myself, and because of the things from my past I have PTSD, depression, and would not speak after what my cousin did to me." He said very quickly.

John gently grabbed Alex's hand and gently kissed his shoulder. Nobody knew what to say, but they all understood what Alex meant. They were all heartbroken hearing Alexander's past.