Chapter 20

I love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals. I hope you enjoy because I think it's trash, now let's continue.

Third Person POV

———

Laughter filled the dorm room as Alex and John were enjoying a day off from school work. Alex was sitting on the counter with John between his legs, hunched over and holding his stomach that hurt from laughing so much.

When the laughter finally calmed down Alex leaned back and examined John's smiling face, as John did the same with Alex. Alex's hands gingerly held John's jaw as he dipped his head down to plant a soft kiss on John's lips.

John smiled into the kiss, gently gripping Alex's thighs and moving closer to him to deepen the kiss. Alex wrapped his arms around John's neck in a loving manner, breaking the kiss and resting his forehead on John's.

"I love you," Alex breathlessly cooed, brushing his nose against John's.

"I love you too baby," John gently replied before going back to kissing Alex.

When they finally pulled away a second time, John delicately ran his hand through Alex's hair.

Alex had a light blush as he placed both his hands on the back of John's neck and feverishly pulled him into a slightly more heated kiss.

———

After dinner they got ready to lay down. Alex simply wore a hoodie and shorts to sleep while John wore only sweatpants.

As they climbed into bed, John laid down and let Alex climb over and rest his head on his chest. John pulled Alex's leg over his and wrapped his arms around Alex's waist.

"Sleep well cuddle bug," John gently whispered into Alex's ear, running his hand through his hair.

"Mph, goodnight freckles," Alex yawned, nuzzling his face into his chest.

Both fell asleep, loving the other more than life itself.

———

Alex woke up before John and sighed, peaceful with this moment. He gently slid out of John's grasp and walked into the kitchen.

After a while, John woke up and noticed Alex wasn't laying next to him. He stretched before sitting up in bed. He scratched his head, walking to the kitchen.

He walked behind Alex and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him close. Alex gently flinched before leaning back into John's chest.

Alex muttered a small apology, turning his head and kissing Johns jaw. John shook his head, telling him to not apologize.

"Good mornin'," John slurred with a southern draw.

"Morning baby," Alex gently said, holding on of John's hands that was holding his waist.

"Do you want to go to the cafe for lunch?" John asked, leaving small kisses on Alex's shoulder.

"Like a date?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah, a date. If you want to."

"Sounds great Johnny boy." Alex gently smiled. He continued making bacon and eggs.

——

It was nine in the (afternoon. if you get that I'll give you a whole jar of cookies.) morning when they finished breakfast, they weren't gonna leave the house till around twelve so they had three hours to kill.

Alex was currently doing the dishes, and dropped one while trying to put it up.

"Oh fuck me," he muttered, heart beating fast from the glass shattering but also being pissed he had dropped a cup.

"Later." John called from their bedroom, poking his head out the doorway. Alex eyes widened and he stopped breathing for a second. His whole face was on fire, as he tried to
form a sentence while stuttering worse than Bill Denbrough.

"What the fuck." He managed to spit out, extremely flustered.

"What?" John asked innocently, smirking. Alex's eyes were wide, frozen in shock over what he said. His whole face was flushed and he just went back to picking up the broken glass.

"You're an asshole." Alex grumbled, throwing away the glass.

"But I'm your asshole!" John replied walking over to Alex and gently pulling him into a hug.

"Yes you are." Alex gently said, leaning his head into John's chest.

—————

It is my birthday so I decided to write a chapter. I know, I'm very cool 😎

How're y'all doing? I'll try to get the next chapter up soon, this is a bit of a fluffy chapter because I'm finally moving the plot forward in the next one.

Love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Stay safe