Boyfriends

"You know, you're being creepy." Brooke oh so grateful informed me with a disgusted look on her face. "I can already telly why so don't tell me. What I want to know is if you already told him you own this place or better, the places you own." I frown, obviously peeved that I'm being attacked with this question right now. I do plan on telling him including many other things about me but I don't think it's just the right time yet. I know how Elliot is. He might get overwhelmed and think so lowly of himself once he finds out how much I possess. It might sound stuck-up but it's the truth. I can't do that to him, not at this time when he's just starting to build up his confidence. "I haven't but I will. Just not right now." She gives me a meaningful look but decides not to pry on it more.

"I'm going to have a book launch on the 30th, why don't you bring Elliot with you so you can finally introduce me to him at least, you know so you'd have one less thing to worry about?" I almost have forgotten that Elliot haven't officially met Brooklyn yet. He knows her as a frequent customer who likes giving us the look. For someone who's practically a sister to me she deserves better. No, they deserve better. "That's a good idea. I can just imagine how he'll react. Just promise that you'll be good and not say anything that'll get him scared." She smirks prompting me to get worried. "No promises."

My schedule ended a lot earlier than expected giving me more time to buy Elliot some afternoon snack before driving to his office to bring him home. It's been a little after a week since we've been boyfriends and it's still thrilling to think that I'm actually in a relationship. Words have reached many people in my circle and it'll only be a matter of time before my family gets in with news something that I'm dreading to happen. I want nothing but to flaunt Elliot specially to my family but they can get too much sometimes that I'm afraid they'll scare away him. Ok, I am being overprotective of him, I admit but what can I do? It crashes me to see him break down. They can say anything about me but not to Elliot. If not for him, I wouldn't so easily change. Heck, I wouldn't be this serious and dedicated not to anyone.

"Hi Sir, what can I get you?" 

I am annoyed by how flirty the drive-thru girl talks but I'd rather get this finished and see Elliot fast. A few weeks back and I might've flirted back. Only, it's the present and I'm nothing but Elliot's. "Hello. Chicken Burger with Large Fries and Milkshake please. Make it two. Right, can you please put a note at one of the drinks?" She smiles widely obviously expectant. "Put 'Missing You Always'. I haven't seen my boyfriend since last night and I'm feeling empty already. Do you think he'll like it?" The look on the her face is so hilarious I almost want to take a photo of it and share it as a meme. That was excessive but I can't help it. Sometimes you have to be subtly direct so the person gets the point without being embarrassed; tell the truth without actually telling it. I learnt it from my sister and it's been helpful throughout the course of my life. 

She doesn't reply but instead gives me a bitter smile. I received it wholeheartedly still. I can't put her more in a corner, can I?

Elliot was thrilled to be welcomed with fast food snacks more than actually seeing me much to my dismay. I want to capture him eating in a video because simply seeing him happy is enough to make me contented. Although it's partly embarrassing but doing something that makes him happy does boost my ego. It's like I can change the world into a better place everytime I see him smile. 

"I love milkshake. Were you just randomly choosing or did you already know that?" He asks in between bites. "Let's see. I'd choose it even if I don't know it but to answer your question, I do know it already since your friend, Ty, has kindly told me when you left me with him and Peter in the kitchen to wash the dishes." He nods satisfied with my answer. "What else did he tell you?"

A lot of things, Ty has said so much about Elliot that it almost seem like he's boasting. I was honestly jealous but I'm in no place to complain since Elliot's doesn't really know so much about me as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the couple knows much more than him seeing as Peter belongs to the same level as me in the industry. I found out just recently that he's an heir to a conglomerate that has been present as long as ours. We're practically at the same scope of life it's just that he was born six years earlier. "He said you're a crybaby." 

His smile turns into an adorable pout. Ty didn't exactly say that but I wanted to tease him, see if he can figure out it's a lie. "Ty is the crybaby. You just said that to tease me." I chuckle as I take his hand with my right hand. How did I get so lucky to be able to capture someone like him? I don't think I can survive his adorableness in a long run. It's going to be bad for my heart. "I want to meet your friends too so I can ask them things." I laugh inside, thinking about my conversation with Brooklyn. "Soon. You know you can ask me anything, right?"

"Yes but asking a friend is different. They're the type who'd have no caution in talking about anything."

"And what exactly is it that you want to know about me, Elliot?" I lower my voice, intentionally sounding a little more seductive. 

He squirms on his seat and swallows his burger with difficulty. It's funny how once more I can read how he thinks. It feels like a dejavu with us inside my car. "Tell me, Elliot. I can tell you anything." He bites his lips making my inner self almost loose control. I should calm down. This isn't the right place to get down and dirty.

"Stop it Axon. Don't start something you can't continue."

So we stayed quiet. At least for the whole ride back to his house. As soon as I rounded the corner and put the car on park, we unbuckled our seatbelts and attacked each other like ravenous predators fighting for dominance less the removing of clothes part. I touch him through his shirt and I can feel his buttons hardening in my fingers. He tastes sweeter perhaps because of the milkshake, not a hint of the grease he has consumed alongside it. I bite his lips asking for entrance which he gladly welcomes. He reaches for my arms as if trying to hold on for his dear life. His fingers are digging on my skin but it was nothing close to being painful. "Axon." He breaths through our lips. It arouses me more to hear him say my name. His voice is soft and inviting urging me to go further. 

I almost reached for his front buttons but we were stopped all together by a loud bang on my mirror. "I know you're in there idiots. Get yourself together and release or something. Ty's calling you for dinner."

Elliot's face turns into an embarrassed one as soon as he came to realize what just happened. This is the kind of moment that I'm annoyed by the fact that Peter's friend with Elliot. He obviously knows what we are up to but he can't take it upon himself to just leave us alone. Way to destroy the mood. "Gosh, I can't believe that just happened."

"Tell me about it."

"We shouldn't have done that here in your car. It's embarrassing! Oh no. Did he see us!?" I can't help but reach for him to peck him on his lips. He's just adorable going nuts over something not so trivial. "The windows are tinted babe." His head whips so fast to me I was afraid it's going to go off from his shoulder. "Tell me, honestly, is this the reason why it's tinted?"

I got taken aback by his question. Did he actually think I'm that much of  a playboy? Well I am that much of a playboy but in my car, really?

I sigh inwardly and reach for his hands. "No Elliot. I've never done anything like that here besides with you, I promise. The reason why I had this tinted is because I don't want anyone seeing things inside my car. I had the inside interior-ed so it would cost a lot just selling the seats."

He was quiet for a second before he succumbs to my chest and silently murmurs a sorry. I'm not complaining tho. I actually kind of like it to see him jealous. It makes me think of how much he likes me, assuring me that we're in this together. 

"One more time and I'm breaking your windows, Mayers."