Sequel

I already published the first version but I got lost (again) when I was writing the plot line. I was being stubborn and really tried to push it but then inspiration hits me. There's a theme readers want and honestly, something I am also a fan of. You might think I'm going to be repetitive with my story line when you start to read it but meh, I'm more into it now than the original version. 

So, if you have time please check out Today and Forever, Me of Tomorrow's sequel. Yes, Axon and Elliot are obviously going to be there but it's not going to be really about them. Let's move past their marriage life and just put into our minds that they're still happy together and finally fulfilled a dream they had. Here's a little peek of the story.

Today and Forever

Kyle Mayers thought college life's going to be easy but life has proven otherwise. He goes back home for winter break and seeks peace of mind but what he didn't know is that it's also the beginning of a forever.

*********

"There, there! Yes, ugh! More, give me more babe! Don't stop!" What the actual fuck?

The sound gets more vivid and I can't help but feel the embarrassment run through me. Who in their right mind would do something so-so-vulgar in a place like this specially with so much people just at the other room? Aren't they afraid there are paparazzi here waiting to take that snapshot that'll cause them thousands but havoc in the industry? I should probably mind my own business but I have so much respect for the Millers family for it to be tainted by careless, thoughtless teenagers who're too horny to care about something we call reputation.

I make my way to where the sound is coming from and take a deep breath and rehearse my line before I turn them into embarrassment. It's fine. I got this. This is the right thing to do. On the count of one, two, "Noah! Ugh! Noah! Yes!" I open the door. "What the hell!?"

"Hi." Awkwardness, shame, regrets. "Can you please, um, not do it here? I'm trying to rest if you don't mind. I think this estate has enough rooms you can borrow. I can talk to Helena if you want?" I made it a point not to look at the guy who didn't seem to be shaken at all and who's name I also refuse to say. I can't un-hear it being moaned like that anymore. The girl, the girl I stare at blankly though. I know her, also from childhood. Zara Hubert. Her family's known to be incredibly religious and kind; offering goods to all the orphanages around town and pushing for all sorts of advocacies. We all know it's just a front but the greatest of them all is obviously this woman with nothing on her but her floral-printed bra.

"Kyle Mayers!" She shrieks. Yup, that's me. "I-I, please don't tell my mom or my dad! They-um-" Poor girl close to tears but I've seen enough tears to know that she's just embarrassed not really sorry. "Just go, Zara. Here, have my jacket." Lotus' going to kill me for giving away his magnificent creation. "And um, yes, you, sir, don't worry. I don't know you. I'll keep my mouth shut so goodbye." I make a turn to scramble off to god knows where but his hand reaches for the back of my shirt and stops me to face him.

Fuck my life. He's a god. "Kyle Mayers, was it?" And his voice, it's so fucking- "I heard a lot about you. I'm Noah Millers."

*********

Hope you'll read it. 

xoxo,

Ryder Xanders