2: Tell The Truth

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c75274220aa6f38c7f778adbc3744e58/tumblr_om37d4hYwe1utofxao1_250.gif.

I sprang up with a gasp, scared when I didn't find my horribly painted kitchen for comfort

I sprang up with a gasp, scared when I didn't find my horribly painted kitchen for comfort. I brought a hand up to cup my neck, wincing in pain as I did so. Standing from the decorative bed, I made my way towards the dark room's only mirror, barely able to hold in my shocked squeak when I saw the bruising handprint on my throat. That was all real, no dream or nightmare. I'm trapped in a world my friends would call heaven, a world where monsters roam freely, monsters I seem to have caught the attention of-- "Glad to see you're awake," I jumped with the voice.

"K--Kol," I stuttered.

"Now, seeing as you know this is real. I think we should start on all your ramblings from earlier," he took a few steps forward, I took a few steps back--contemplating whether speaking truth or lies would keep me alive the longest. "And it's best to be honest, darling. You wouldn't want to know how I punish liars."

"I--..." I couldn't form believable sentences.

"Do you want me to make this easier?" I nodded vigorously to his offer, just wanting this to be over. "Fine," he appeared in front of me, holding me in place while staring deeply into my eyes. "You will answer every question someone asks you in brutally honest form until I tell you otherwise, do you understand?"

"I understand..." the words slipped from my tongue without any thought.

"Perfect. Now, who are you?" Kol questioned.

"I'm Madison Brooke," I answered.

"And who do you think I am, Madison?"

"Kol Mikaelson," rewarded his probing.

"Who did you originally think I was?"

"Nathanial Buzolic," ran past my lips.

"And who's he?" Just a little more...

"I mostly know him as an actor on the TV show's; The Originals and The Vampire Diaries."

"And what are said shows' about?"

And that was the straw to break the camel's back, "Well, The Vampire Diaries is basically a love triangle between Stefan, Damon, and Elena--they switch it up the odd season but that's the core of it. While The Originals revolves around the three remaining Original vampire siblings when they move to New Orleans and try to deal with Klaus' daughter—"

His sudden burst of laughter silenced me, "I'm sorry darling, but did you just say my brother has a daughter?"

"Yes, he got Hayley pregnant after everyone found the cure," my details forced his laughter to fade off into chuckles.

"You must be wrong, love. Niklaus is a vampire and the last time I checked, we couldn't procreate," he smirked.

"But he isn't just a vampire, he's the Original Hybrid. Spells often have loopholes, this was his," I reminded him.