10: Her Return

THE NEXT DAY

ELENA POV

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35700000/Jeremy-walks-in-on-Damon-Elena-damon-and-elena-35732887-245-204.gif.

PHONE CONVERSATION

PHONE CONVERSATION

B - I don't know what's changed, but I tried to do the locator spell again last night and it actually showed her!

E - Seriously? You think you've found Madison? (Hope entered my thoughts for the first time in months)

B - Not exactly, but it's a start. The trail was confusing last night, so Kol must be moving her somewhere. I'll try again later today but I think there's a high chance we'll finally find her, Elena.

E - Okay--Keep me updated, Bonnie.

B - You've got it, talk soon.

END PHONE CONVERSATION

I ended the call with a smile, "Finally some good news," I slipped my phone into my pocket while speaking, instantly finding myself whooshed into a familiar lap.

"Great, let's celebrate," that tempting smirk grew closer before I was pulled into a passionate kiss.

I sat back for just a second, "Do you have nothing better to do than try and taint every piece of furniture in this house?" I raised a brow while my arms snaked around his neck.

"Hmmm..." he pretended to think over it, "No." His response forced a laugh past my lips before I was pulled into a rather steamy make-out session, only being stopped when the front door opened and a dull thud was the person's greeting.

"You two are adorable. "I rushed into a standing position, freezing in place when I recognized the sarcastic arrival. "Glad to see you guys had a good six months," she closed the door behind her, a whip of her hair revealing healing bruises and scars on her face.

"M-Madison?" I still couldn't believe she was standing in front of me.

"Sorry to disappoint?" She grew confused with herself for a moment, "Look, I'm not here to ruin your fun. I just need a shower then to see Bonnie, I'll be out of your hair in an hour."

Damon stopped her before I could, his hand reaching for her shoulder intercepted--she grabbed his attempt, flipping him onto his back without a single sign of strain. I whooshed to his side, glad to see only the wind was knocked out of him. I glanced up at her with a frown, "H-how did you...?"