Boss

(Jin pov)

"Jungkook," I said as I walk into his office.

"Yeah, what's up?" he said.

"I learned something about him," 

"Tell me." He replied and I began to tell the story of how his mom and little sister died. Then about how he has been poisoned.

"Wow, that's sad,"

"I know. So, what are you planning to do with him?" I ask.

"We'll teach him how to fight and he clean and do housework for now. Oh, and Hoseok hyung will teach him how to use a gun."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." 

"Okay, then." I smiled at him before leaving him alone in his office and went upstairs to cuddle with my Joonie.

(Jimin pov)

 I was still in the room, pacing back and forth in the area between the bed and the door, debating in my head if it was okay for me to leave the room. That's when, "Hey sweetie," I stop pacing and look at whoever just entered through the door. 

"U-um..." I step back looking at the two males. They were definitely bigger and way stronger than I was. I felt, my throat begin to tighten.

"We won't hurt you." The other said. I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"P-please just l-eave me alone," I said taking more steps away from them. "I..uh, I-"

"Why baby? We wanna be your friend and get to know you."

"S-sorry but I don't wanna...know you." SHIT! That came out wrong. "I-I mean...I" I felt my back hit the bed end.

"What was that...YOU LITTLE BRAT?!" he said. I could see his fist coming towards my face, I was ready to get hit but...nothing happened and that's when I realized...that guy who I had met earlier. Jungkook, I believe his name was, had caught the fist, that was meant for my face in his hand.

"You wanna die?" he asks the two men. His voice was low and scary.

"No B-Boss!" They said.

"Then I suggest you leave him alone," he said.

"Y-yes!" The said and left

"Sorry about that," he turned and said to me but I just shook my head. I didn't have any words, I couldn't speak and if I'm being honest my legs felt weak. Boss had tattoos up and down his arms and black hair, he didn't really look like a criminal but, he was. "You need to know how to fight to protect yourself from things and people like that."

"I-I...b-but why? I don't really care if they hurt me, I'm used to it." I said quickly before lowering my head. A few seconds of silence went by.

"Come with me." Boss grabs my hand and drags me with him. We go into, what I assumed was his bedroom. He locks that door and sat on his bed. "Strip," he says making me blush.

"W-what?!"

"Strip. Do it, now." His voice was so dominating I couldn't help but do what he ask I turned around and took off the white shirt slowly. I felt the cold air hitting my back, then I took off the shorts that was giving to me. I wasn't a big fan of my body. I was disgusting and fat, I didn't want him to see me naked. "Stop, you don't have to strip anymore." It was weird being in just my boxers in front of him. I heard his footsteps behind me and then I flinch as I felt his finger tracing over cuts and bruises marks. "Are you...okay?" I nodded my head rapidly.

"I-I got most of these when I was younger. The physical pain is gone." I said. He runs his finger over the cigarette mark-making me hiss.

"This one, it's new," he said.

"I-I got it before you kidnap me," I said.

"Who did this?" I didn't respond to the question. So many questions and thoughts ran through my head. "Who did this? Answer the question."

"I-I...um..."

"Just tell me and don't lie."

"W-why...do you want to know?!" Just then boss took my hand and turned me around. There were no marks on my chest just 1 or 2 small ones on my thighs. Boss touch and trace each one of the marks making me blush harder because he was touching one of my sensitive spots. He looks at my wrist and saw cuts.

"Are you..."

"Suicidal? Yes." I said completing and answering his question. "I'm used to the pain so, I don't really feel anything. I don't wanna live but I'm too scared to die, it's weird."

"Jimin...you can put back on your clothes, sorry." I just gave a small smile.

"It's fine."

"So, who did this?" He asks I I got dress.

"I-I...it was my father."

"Where does your dad live?"

"...What...will you do if I tell you?" I questioned.

"...kill him."

"You don't need to do that boss!"

"Number 1. Call me Jungkook and Number 2. Yes, I do, he hurt you."

"I'm fine I promise."

"He made you this way, didn't he?" I didn't answer that question.

"So why..."

"He's the only true family I have." I felt the tears start to build up in my eyes but I held them back. "He's depressed that my mom and sister are dead, he can't get his wrap around it and maybe I should have died, maybe if I had died one of them might have been saved. I don't care if he makes me feel like a no good useless child. That's just whats I am! At least I have a family." The teras that I had built up suddenly came out.

"Jimin..." Jungkook just let out and sigh and gave me a quick hug. I tensed up in his arms. I didn't use to being hold, like this. No one had hugged me in a very long time, and if I did get any sort of physical contact, it was usually painful. But this, this was warm. I didn't know this man, he was a criminal, yet, the way he was holding me made me feel warm. How strange?