Cuts pt.1

(Author/third pov)

Jimin woke up snuggled up in Jungkook's tight grip around him. The smell of sex all over them along with their personal scents. Jimin's back and a** hurt like hell since it was his first time but he doesn't regret giving Jungkook his virginity. Jimin took a moment to look at his sleeping boyfriend before taking his finger and tracing over some of Jungkook's arm tattoos. He always loved them because of how pretty they look and because of how hot and cool they always seemed to make Jungkook look. "Mmm...J-Jimin~," Jungkook said sleepily.

"Baby, wake up," Jimin said poking at his lover's cheeks.

"N-no~" Jungkook tightens his grip around  Jimin small body.

"Kookie, get up." Jimin giggled. "I need you to help me walk." Jungkook just groaned and continued to sleep. Jimin wiggled out of Jungkook's arms before falling onto the cold floor. "Ouch, my a**." Jimin crawled to Jungkook's bathroom and got into the shower. He let the hot water run down his back and relax his muscles slowly. Soon two arms wrap around his waist. Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder and breath in his alluring scent.

"I never said I wasn't going to help you," Jungkook said.

"Good cause I need it." Jimin turned around in Jungkook's arms wrapping his arms around his neck. Jungkook locks lips with Jimin's plum ones. Jungkook didn't waste any time picking his lover up and slamming him against the shower wall. "D-daddy~" Jungkook smirk at the name and lewd noises that came out of his baby boys mouth.

"Let's have some fun baby," Jungkook said huskily.

"B-but we've already-AH! J-JUNGKOOK~"

(Timeskip)

"How's your back baby?" Jungkook asks. He and Jimin were getting ready for the day.

"It hurt's even more after what you just did in the shower," Jimin said as he threw on one of Jungkook's hoodies. Jungkook just chuckles before back hugging his lover.

"Sorry baby," he says.

"It's fine kookie but...what if I get pregnant?" Jimin asks. Jungkook kiss Jimin's cheek softly.

"I wouldn't mind that. Having little babies of our own running around the place and teaching them how to shoot and fight." Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"It would be a dream come true," Jimin said. "I've always wanted a family since...y'know."

"Yeah, I understand. I've always wanted one too since my parents died." Jungkook replied. "But, you'll be pregnant soon."  Jungkook let go of Jimin's thin waist. It took him a while before he finally realized what Jungkook meant but when he figured out he turned around and look at Jungkook with wide eyes and blushing cheeks.

"S-soon?!" Jungkook just smirks and wink at him. Jungkook quickly intertwines their hands.

"You ready?" he asks.

"Y-yeah," Jimin replied. The couple left the room and went downstairs hand in hand.

(Jimin pov)

We walk downstairs together, hand in hand. The moment we got downstairs and into the dining room all eyes were on us. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jin hyung yelled before throwing a shoe at his head.

"Ow...hyung! The f*ck was that for?!" Jungkook asks.

"1. DON'T CURSS INFRONT OF MY CHILD and 2. THAT WAS FOR THAT RACKET LAST NIGHT!" I could feel my face going red. "I'm pregnant and I need my beauty sleep plus I don't want my baby to hear that noise." By now Jin's baby bump has become a lot more visible. You can really see it devloping.

"The baby's not even born yet." Jay hyung said. Jin hyung shot him a glare making him shut up out of fear of what might happen when you piss off a pregnant person.

"S-sorry hyung." I apologize to him.

"Don't say sorry," Jungkook said. "We had to put up with his and Namjoon hyung's f*cking and his cranky annoying b*tch mood swings." By now Jin hyung was about to throw hands with Jungkook. Namjoon and Yoongi hyung held him back while I and the others just watch and laugh. I decided to get away from all the craziness for a while. I walk into the kitchen and saw Crystal there. We glared at each other for a while before looking away. I got  a glass out and poured some orange juice into the glass. I turn around and put the bottle back in the fridge before getting my glass and walking out.

(Timeskip)

I was up in my bathroom re-wrapping my arms. I was starting to bleed through a lot. I didn't feel any pain but I know that if the others saw how bad it is they would freak out and make this a big deal especially Jungkook. Lately, I've actually been feeling a little sick. Like dizzy and stuff but I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I think it takes more than having sex two times to get pregnant besides I've encountered these symptoms before back when I was a kid. Before I found out my dad was trying to poison me. After I wrap up my arms and cover them up with the sleeves of Jungkook's hoodie and went downstairs. The symptoms started to become worst. I started to feel extremely hot and dizzy. Everything was spinning. "Jimin  are you okay?" I heard Taehyung say.

"Y-yeah, I'm...f-fine," I said. I started to feel like there was no ground below my feet. My vision became extremely blurry.

"Jimin, I don't think you're okay," Taehyung said.

"N-no, I'm-" everything went black.

(Author/third pov)

"JIMIN!" Taehyung yelled and quickly caught him before he could fall down the rest of the stairs. Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, and everyone quickly rush out to where Taehyung was. When Jungkook saw Jimin on the floor he ran quickly over to where he was and held him.

"Taehyung, what the f*ck happened?!!" Jungkook asks.

"I-I don't know. He just looks really pale, I ask him if he was okay b-but he said he was fine then he just pass out." Taheyung explained. Jin ran over to where the two were. He places his hand on Jimin's head.

"Holy sh*t he's burning up!" Jin then began to check his pulse. "His pulse is starting to go down." Jin then notices something horrible. Blood. "F*ck Jungkook look at his arms!" Jungkook and Taehyung quickly moved the sleeves from over Jimin's arms and made everyone started in shock. Bloody bandages wrap Jimin's arms up.

"J-Jungkook did you-" Namjoon began.

"No. Well, yes but h-he said it wasn't that bad. H-he promise me too." Jungkook replied.

"We need to get him to help right away!" Jin said. Jungkook quickly lifted Jimin up and took him to his room.

"Let's go." Everyone followed Jungkook up to his room.