His Office

(Jimin pov)

I woke up feeling a little more tired than usual but that's because I stayed up until three with Jin hyung. I get up and decided to get ready. I got out of the shower and was about to put on a pair of jeans when Jungkook barge into my room. "Hey, Jimin c-" Jungkook just started at me then smirk. "Well damn." I blush madly.

"Get out!" I shouted at him. He just chuckles and comes into my room and locks the door.

"Why? Your acting I haven't seen you in your underwear before." Jungkook said.

"T-that was different. G-get out," I said again.

" But I like view." I blush more.

"S-stop you pervert." Jungkook just chuckles.

"I'm just teasing you. Come by my office later, I wanna talk to you." He said and then left. I continued to get dress and try not to think about what just happened. After I was done I went downstairs to help Jin hyung make breakfast.

"I and Yoongi are going out today. Anyone else wanna come?" Namjoon asks.

"I want to," Taehyung said. "Jimin what about you? You need more clothes, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"You're gonna have to ask boss first then." Jay hyung said.

"Jay, you're not coming with us?" Yoongi asks.

"Nah, I'm staying here."

"I'm staying here too." Hoseok hyung said.

"I have to help one of the guys out today, so I can't come, so, I'll just give you guys a list of things to get." Jin hyung said.

"Then it's settled. Me, Yoongi, Taehyung, and maybe Jimin, will go out today." Namjoon said.

"Sounds like a plan," Taehyung said.

(Timeskip)

I knock on Jungkooks office to ask him if I could go out. "Come in," he said. I open up the door and walk inside his office. "Oh, hey Jimin."

"H-hey Jungkook. I was wondering if I could go out today with Namjoon hyung and the others to get somethings." Jungkook didn't say anything for a while.

"No, you need to stay here for now."

"But what about all the things I need. Like clothes."

"I know but it's too risky. Your face is actually on the news and if people see you it could cause problems. We need to dye your hair first and going to a barbershop is out of the question."

"Okay," I said sadly.

"I know you need things, but we have to do somethings first," Jungkook said and walk over to me.

"I understand. Let's forget it, this morning you said you wanted to talk to me about something."

"That's your right. I wanna clarify why I made you kill that guy."

"O-okay...why?"

"It was your final test. As of today, you are officially in the gang. I can't have weak people on my team so that's why I made you kill him."

"Oh..." I didn't really know what to say.

"Jimin are you afraid of blood?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know. Yes and no. Yes, because it reminds me of all the times my dad would hurt me. He smash a beer bottle over my head once and beat me up. It also reminds of the time when he beat so bad to the point where I couch up blood but at the same time I'm not affied of it because I cut myself. So I'm used to seeing it. I remember when I was taking a bath and I cut myself to the point where the water was all red." I told him. The room went quite for a while. "Oh, s-sorry," I said. "I took it t-too far. S-sorry." All Jungkook did was hug me.

"You didn't take it too far, Jimin. Thank you for telling me all of this."

"It's no problem,"I said. Jungkook lets go of me and just looks at me.

"D-do still cut yourself?"

"Only when I feel sad or really depressed " I said.

"Tell me, when your feeling sad or depressed."

"Um, okay."

"Wanna help me decide our next mission?" He asks.

"S-sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Well we need information so we plan to capture this guy but I'm thinking about blowing up this police base."

"Why? Why are you blowing up a police base?"

"Just to send the police a warning, plus this guy that we need is under the witness protection center. So cops are always around him and the nearest police base to him is this one. What do you think?"

"Well, if you blow up the police base first they'll get the idea that they are being attacked but if you attack him first then the police will have you surround so, slipt up into two teams. One team takes the police base the other team takes the guy."

"That sounds good. Are you sure you haven't done anything illegal?" I giggle and just smile.

"I'm sure Jungkook."

"Really? Cause you have the mind of a criminal when it comes to things like things." I just smile at him. "I like it when you smile." I blush at what he said.

"W-why?" Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"You look cute."

"S-stop."

"Stop, what?" Jungkook got an evil smile on his face.

"That," I said again. "Stop f-flirting with me and s-stop smiling at me."

"What's wrong with me flirting with you? Also, you were the one who told me to smile more."

"J-just stop."

"Then what should I do?"

"I don't know, j-just not that." Jungkook pins me to a wall before I could even think.

"Your going to have to be more specific." Jungkook said.