New House

(Author/third pov)

Today was moving day. Everyone's stuff was all properly pack up on boxes. All the guns, bombs, and other weapons all went in the S.W.A.T truck they had. Jimin was a better now but Jungkook was still worried about him. "Finally done." Jimin breathed out and flop down on his bed. This would be his last time in this house. In this room. Memorize started flooding back to him, his first night here, talking with Jin, sleeping with Jungkook. Everything was just coming back to him. Jimin bolted up when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook said as he entered the room. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Jimin said. "Just going to miss this place." Jungkook places a soft kiss on his boyfriend's head.

"We have to go now," Jungkook said.

"Let's," Jimin said. He grabs his silver gun off the night table and put it in his shoulder holster. Everyone left the mansion. Jimin road with Jungkook, Taehyung with Yoongi, Jin with Namjoon, and Hoseok with Jay. This new house was about 3 1/2 hours away. The good news was that it was farther out making it a better hiding ground. Jungkook's hand rested firmly on Jimin's thigh and one hand on the string wheel, Jimin just sat back and enjoyed Jungkook's sweet touch while humming a little song to himself.

(Jimin pov)

I could feel Jungkook's hand on my thigh, causally rubbing it. I felt calm but also...dirty. I don't know if it was just because his hand was somewhat close to my d*ck or if it was just a hormone thing but apart of me wanted him. I look at his tattoo hand, still humming, then I look at him. He look so...at peace almost. "Are you sure you don't wanna take a picture?" Jungkook said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"N-no," I said pouting and looking away from him making him laugh.

"Really?" he said as he stops at a red light. I look back at him only to catch him staring back at me. I look away from him and stare out the window. We started to drive again as I  started to hum again.

(Timeskip)

(Author/third pov)

Everyone reaches the new mansion saftly. They pulled up in the driveway and all got out. "Holy sh*t, this place is big!" Taehyung said.

 "Holy sh*t, this place is big!" Taehyung said

"And it's very protected," Namjoon added.

"Let's go inside," Jungkook said. Jungkook unlocks the door letting everyone in.

 Jungkook unlocks the door letting everyone in