Gangdong-Gu: Day 1

(Author/third pov)

The sun wasn't even up over the horizon yet. The 3 gangs were already making their way to Gangdong-Gu. They left Songpa-Gu at 11:46 pm and now it's already 12:50 and yet they were already on the move. "Kookie, I can take over and drive when you get tired, y' know?" Jimin said.

"It's fine, baby. You need to get your beauty sleep," Jungkook told Jimin.

"Yeah, but also need to sleep at some point too."

"I'll be fine, baby. Don't  worry." Jimin frowned a little. "Baby, do you even know how to drive?"

"No, but it can't  be that hard."

"Even more reasons not to let you drive," Jungkook chuckled lightly.

"Whatever," Jimin said leaning back in his seat. Just then Jungkook's phone started ringing. "It's a Namjoon hyung."

"Answer it." Jimin picks up the phone and places it on speaker.

"Hi, hyung," Jungkook said.

"Hey, kook."

"Hey hyung."

"Hey Jimin. How are you guys? I talk to Lisa a while ago."

"Did she tell you about the woman she found?"

"Yeah, your uncle is f*cking b*tch."

"I know. We're on our way to Gangdong-Gu right now. A part of Lisa's  team is meeting  us there with the supplies."

"Okay."

"How are you and Jin hyung?" Jimin asks.

"His mood swings are driving me crazy but other than that I think he's doing fine. He's sleeping right now."

"Only a few more days before you officially become a father," Jungkook said.

"I know."

"Are you ready?" Jimin asks Namjoon.

"Yeah....just a little worried since it's three kids."

You"ll be great hyung," Jungkook said.

"Agree," Jimin said.

"Thanks, guys. So, when are you two having kids?" Namjoon asks. Jimin started to blush heavily.

"Probably after I kill my uncle." Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. He just winks at Jimin. 

"You guys will make good parents. Anyway, talk to guys later."

"Okay, bye hyung," Jungkook said.

"B-bye hyung," Jimin said before  Namjoon hung up leaving Junglook and Jimin in the car, in silence. "K-kookie...did you mean it? About starting a family after Hyung-won is dead?"

"Of course I do baby." Jungkook places his hand on Jimin's thigh caressing it softly. "I want to be with you forever and start a family with you." Jimin couldn't help but blush and smile before intertwining his and Jungkook's hands.

"I wouldn't mind starting a family and having children  of our own but, I wanna get married first."  Jungkook smiled.

"We will baby."

(Hyung-won pov)

As I pump my big cock into the crying b*tch under me, I could feel my self about to bust my load for the 7th time.  "Boss!" One of my men burst into my room making my high go down.

"WHAT?! CAN'T  YOU SEE I'M BUSY?!" I yelled at him.

"S-sorry boss but, this is an important matter." I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.