Kidnapping Taemin (pt.2)

(Author/third pov)

The next morning Yoongi and Taehyung got scolded for being too loud when they were having their 'fun'. Yoongi didn't care cause that meant that everyone now knows that Taehyung was his and f*ck up missions like that would cost them there sleep but now it was time to get serious and get some answers. Jungkook, Jay, Yoongi, and Namjoon went down to the basement where they kept him locked up. Jay pulled off the gag over his mouth and the blindfold over his eyes. "LET ME GO YOU SON OF A B*TCHES!" he yelled. Yoongi punches him hard for that.

"Listen Taemin, we just wanna ask you some simple questions. That's all after that were done." Jungkook said. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." 

"I'm not answering nothing!" he yelled Yoongi slap him hard across his face.

"So according to your friend Sehun, you're looking for a guy named Park Jimin, why?" Jungkook asks.

"WHERE'S SEHUN?! HUH! WHERE IS HE?!" Taemin yelled and rock back and forth in his seat as if he could get out of his restraints. Jay came over and held his shoulders down tightly to stop him from squirming so much.

"Stop moving and answer the damn question!" Jay shouted.

"I know who you are," Taemin said catching everyone by surprise.

"Because you know my uncle Hyung-won. Where is he?" Jungkook asks forcefully. Taemin laugh.

"F*CK WOULD I TELL YOU?!" Taemin yelled. "UNLIKE SEHUN I'M TAKING MY SECRETS TO THE GRAVE WITH ME!" Jungkook singled Yoongi to hurt him and he did.

"Stop being so damn difficult and tell us! Namjoon shouted. 

"NO!"

"Tell us, why are you looking for Park Jimin?!" Namjoon asks.

"He's important. There I gave you a little bit of information, NOW KILL ME ALREADY!" Yoongi hurt Taemin once more. His face was red and his lips were puffy and bleeding. This back and forth thing went on for about an hour but Taemin never broke, He wasn't kidding when he said that he would take his secrets to the grave. He was getting all 4 of the boys work up especially Jungkook and Yoongi. They had to take a break and get away from him. They left Taemin down there chuckling dryly since by now he's been beating so much to the point where even laughing hurts. The boys came up from the basement and chilled out in the kitchen and tried to calm down.

"Fuck! He's getting so damn annoying!" Jungkook complained.

"Honestly that asshole has me convince when he says that he's taking his secrets to the grave," Yoongi admitted.

"There's gotta be some way to break him," Jay said. Jimin walks into the kitchen just then.

"Oh, hey guys," he said.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook said and wrap a protective arm around his waist.

"You guys look stress." Jimin pointed out.

"It's because that f*cking Taemin just won't fucking break!" Namjoon replied.

"Oh...can I talk to him?" Jimin asks surprising the others.

"Baby I don't think that's a good idea," Jungkook said.

"Well, you guys aren't getting anywhere with him and besides I know Taemin uncle has a soft spot for me."

"Uncle?" Jay said making Jimin just shrug.

"You could get hurt," Yoongi said.

"No, I won't. If anything I'll have you guys standing at the door. Just let me try...please." Jimin begged them. He even gave them his puppy dog dough eyes which it was because of that face why they agreed. Jimin walks down the stairs to the basement and the others stood at the door just in case anything was going to happen. It's a good thing Namjoon installed security camera's in there so they could watch everything that went on from his computer.