Lisa & Jennie

(Jay pov)

I and hoseok pulled up to a fancy mansion also on the outskirts of Seoul.

Almost immediately Hoseok hops of my motorbike and practically kisses the grown

Almost immediately Hoseok hops of my motorbike and practically kisses the grown. "It wasn't that bad."

"Shut up." He yelled back.

"You've killed so many people, ran through gunfire, and yet you're scared of a motorcycle, really?"

"Jay, I can do without your opinions. Stop being a pessimist." Hoseok said, I just rolled my eyes before turning off my bike and getting off it as well. "Let's go," Hoseok said. We walk up to the door of the mansion. Hoseok rang the doorbell three times before getting out his gun.

"Why do you need that?" I ask.

"They'll all be pointing guns at us when we first walk in so...just in case." 

"Well in that case..." I pulled out my gun too. The door opened and just like Hoseok said, guns were pointing at us. We walk very carefully in and in the main living room a girl with blonded hair was staring at us.

"Hey, Hoseok." Hoseok slowly lowered his gun.

"Hi, Lisa." He said sitting down on a chair across from her.

"Who's he?" Lisa ask.

"Jay hyung."

"Well, it's nice to meet you oppa." Lisa greeted me.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied.

"Okay, let's get down to business now," Lisa said. "You all can go." She told her men and woman. Everyone lowered their guns and walk away leaving me, Hoseok, and Lisa alone.

"We need an army." Hoseok said.

"I know, but I have a better idea." Lisa said. "How about we join forces."

"Seriously?!" Hoseok said in surprise.

"Yes. For 2 reasons. 1. I have my own personal business with someone who works for Hyung-won and 2. you are my girlfriend's brother. Don't you think it's time we stop hating each other."

"I've never hated you, Lisa," Hoseok said making Lisa's eyes went wide.

"Jennie!" Lisa called. A girl with long brown hair came running down the stairs.

"HOSEOK!" She shouted before leaping into Hoseok's arms. "Big brother! I've missed you so much!" 

"I've missed you too little sis." I watch as the two hugged tightly. I didn't even know Hoseok had a little sister. I thought he was an only child. "Are you..."

"Yes," Jennie said. "I've been pregnant for the past 3 months now," Jennie said. 

"It's mine," Lisa said getting up and standing next to her lover. "I'm going to-" before Lisa could even finish her sentence Hoseok interrupted her.

"When are you two getting married?" 

"What?!" Lisa and Jennie both shouted in surprise.

"Wait, don't tell me you guys don't plan to get married?!" 

"N-no, we are getting married. A-after the whole Hyung-won thing is finish." Lisa said.

"You have my blessing." 

"R-really, big brother?!" Jennie ask.

"Yes, you two obviously love each other so much to the point where you let Lisa stick her cock into you and get you pregnant, besides, I wanna see my little sister happy," Hoseok said. "However if she hurts you, I'm going to kill her." 

"That's reasonable," Jennie said. "But I know she would never hurt me?" Jennie smiled.

"Truce?" Lisa said sticking out her hand, ready for Hoseok to shake it.

"There's no need for a truce. I never hated you in the first place." Hoseok said rubbing her head, messing her hair up slightly.

"Hey, guys?" I said. "I hate to ruin this beautiful moment but, does this mean that Blinks will join us?"

"Yup! Blinks will help...uh...what's your guy's name?" Lisa ask.

"Do we even have a name?" Hoseok ask me.

"Yes dummy, we just don't use it as often. It's Bangtan Sonyeondan but BTS for short."

"You guys do know that your name means BulletProf Boys Scots, right?" Jennie ask.

"Yes, well, most of us know," Jay said.

"How come I didn't know?" Hoseok ask.

"Cause you never pay attention. We have a symbol too."

"Oh damn," Hoseok said making me roll my eyes.

"Welp, it's settled. We'll join you guys."

"Thanks, Lisa, we need it. I'll send you the information later. You'll have to meet us at our base to talk about the plan." Hoseok said

"That's fine. We can do that." We left Lisa's house and so many questions burned in my mind.

"I didn't know you had a sister," I said.

"She's my step sister. After my mom ran off with that rich guy they had a kid, that kid was Jennie. I'm actually older than her by 3 years. At first, I didn't expect her but after a while I accepted her. After all, she never did anything me. Before I started to officially live with the gang she lived with me for a year and a half. She started dating Lisa and eventually moved out and then I started living with you all. We still remain close contact but the jobs that we do are very risky. So we don't see each other a lot." Hoseok told me.

"So, what's up with you and Lisa?" I ask. "Why didn't you like her?"

"As I said before, I never hated her or anything...it's more like I didn't trust her with Jennie's life. I felt that if she was with me she would be more protected but Lisa thought that Jennie should be with her and ONLY HER. Lisa's a yandere. Jennie decided that she wanted to go with Lisa, I've never really trusted Lisa because I knew some of the things and missions her gang did but I never hated her in any way."

"You were just being an overprotective brother?"

"Yeah."

"I see." I handed Hobi my helmet again.

"I really hate riding this thing." He said.

"Welp too bad. Get your sexy ass on here and stop being a baby." I could see a layer of red on Hoseok's cheeks.

"S-shut the f*ck up...a**hole." He said.

"No need to get feisty. Plus it's true." I said licking my lips making him blush.

"Stop it!" he said before putting on the helmet and getting on the motorbike. 

"I'm just playing around with you." I chuckled.

"I know."He wraps his hands around my waist tightly as I started the bike. "H-how do you think Jungkook will like this?"

"Honestly, I think he'll be fine with it. He might even make Blink Army new allies."

"Maybe."