Jin's Past: A Hero NOT

(Jin pov)

"You're the last one hyung," Jimin said. I let out a sigh.

"I know," I said.

"What did you do?" Jimin asks.

"Well, I had a normal life just like Namjoon. My mom works in a flower shop, my dad was a business owner, and I was happy but...that all change."

________________________

(Author/third pov)

"Jin!" A guy with brown hair called out. Jin stops walking and looks to see his friend Taemin come running up to him. "What's up buddy?" Taemin asks dropping his arm on Jin's broad shoulders.

"Nothing much. How was class?" Jin asks as the two walks home. There was something about this day. The golden sun warms the boy's skin and a light breeze was in the air as they walk home together. Something was off about today and Seokjin knew it but...he couldn't put his finger on it. They walk home until they reach a fork in the path and the two split up. Jin decided to stop at a small convince store that was on the edge of his block and get some chocolate and snacks, after paying he went home. "Mom, dad, I'm home." He said. Jin took off his shoes and put the bag of snakes on the kitchen counter. "Mom, dad, where are you?" He called out. It was very unusual for his parents to not respond to him and they had to be here because their shoes were at the doorway and Jin knew they weren't working today. Jin went upstairs and heard some sniffling coming from his parent's bedroom. Was that his mom. Jin walk to the end of the hall where his parent's bedroom was and what heard was awful. 

"P-please d-dear don't. I-I'll do what you ask, j-just AHHH!" His mother screamed. She had just been kicked in the gut.

"I DON'T CARE! GET ON THAT DAMN BED!"

"P-please...no...I'm pregnant. P-AHHHH! She screamed and cried more. As her husband, the man that was supposed to love her, slap him across her face.

"YOU NOT PREGNANT! NOW GET ON THE F*CKING BED!" His father yelled. "IF YOU DON'T I'LL KILL THAT F*CKING BABY YOU SAY YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW!" Jin couldn't take it anymore, he barged in the room to see his father kicking and slapping his mom. His mom's hands were over her stomach and she was screaming and crying out in pain. He head, arms, and hands were bleeding. His father was repeatedly stomping on her and kicking her stomach. It was awful. 

"DAD STOP!" Jin yelled and tried to get his dad off his mom.

"SHUT UP BOY AND GET THE F*CK OUT!" His father yelled and knock Jin down but he wasn't giving up that easily. He saw his fathers gun on the nightstand. He quickly ran over and pick it up the gun was already loaded. It felt so heavy to Jin. His hands were shaking. He looks at his mom and with that, he closed his eyes and shot his dad in the head. When Jin re-opened his eyes what he saw almost made him throw up. His father was bleeding from his head, blood all over the floor and his mother was crying, hard. Jin's hands were shaking badly, his eyes got slightly teary. His mind could not get a grip around what he just did. Jin drops the gun and walks over to his mother. 

"M-mom..." He said. He was going to help her up but Jin's mom quickly moves away from him.

"D-don't come near me! Please!" She said crying harder.

"Mom...I was just t-" Before he could finish Ms.Kim cut him off.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWEN FATHER?!" She yelled at him.

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO! SOMETHING JUST CAME OVER ME!"

"GET OUT YOU MONSTER! YOU ARE NOT MY SON!" she yelled and those words broke Jin. He started to cry. He quickly ran out of his moms' room and into his. He dumps out all the stuff that was in his book bag and packs it filled with clothes and everything he needed including his passport. He broke his piggy jar and took the 700 dollars he had saved and put it in his wallet before leaving the house and never coming back. That was the thing that was off about today. Jin knew his mother would most likely call the cops on him so he had to change the way how he looks. He went to the same corner store and got some cheap hair dye and contact lenses. He went to a nearby hotel and dye his hair from black to brown and put in blue contact lenses. He knew his face would be all over the news the next day so he planned to catch a train and go to Busan.

(The next day)

Jin didn't even bother to watch the news he just went to the train station and got on the train. He couldn't stop thinking about everything that had just happened in the last 24 hours. Jin got off the train and work on finding a motel to stay in but before he could he was kidnapped.

____________________

(Jin pov)

"Wow, can't believe that," Jimin said.

"I know," Jin said.

"Did you get kidnap by Jungkook?" Jimin ask.

"No, it was another gang at the time who thought they could sell me off for some money but when I told them they were useless the boss tried to rape me and it was at that moment when Namjoon and the gang busted right in a saved me. Namjoon pick me up and told me that he would protect me and that I could stay with them. After the gang was defeated they took me back to there base and I told them everything and I became apart of the gang." I told him.

"So the whole point on why you guys do this is because you're trying to find Jungkook's uncle, Taehyung parents and because...you all feel like family and want to be there for each other and help each other through all the hard times?"

"Yes, that's exactly right," I said. "It might not seem like a bulletproof reason behind all of this but each of us had gained something. We were all lonely with but now we never walk alone." I said smiling.

"I understand," Jimin said making me smile more. "Hyung...what time is it?" 

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and the bright light hit's my face. "It's 3:07!"

"Did we really stay up all night?!" Jimin whisper yells. 

"Yeah, but it didn't feel like it. Anyway, get some rest. I'll see you in the morning." I said getting up and leaving Jimin's room.

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH ALL THE MEMBERS PAST! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!😁😁😁😁😁