"Is This What They Call Love?"

(Jimin pov)

I was eating breakfast with Jin hyung and the others, well expect for Jungkook, Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung, and Jay hyung. "So, Jimin what happened to you in the tunnel?" Taehyung asks.

"I had a panic attack. Things from the past just started coming back to me in there."

"Um...you don't have to tell us but...what type of things?" Hoseok hyung ask.

"Well...my dad used to torture me in our basement and would leave me in the dark down there. I felt like all my deepest fares were after me so that's when I started to cut myself to help me reassure myself that I was alive and to also help me kill myself since I could never just hang myself or jump off of a building since I'm too scared to. I guess all those memories just came back too fast and because of that I had a panic attack but...I'm fine." I told them.

"It's gonna be okay Jimin. Remember we're always going to be here for you." Jin hyung said.

"T-thank you, I mean it," I said smiling as we continue to eat. After we finish eating I help Jin hyung clean up. 

"Jimin." I saw Yoongi hyung approach me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.

"Come to Jungkook's office after you're done we got something to tell you."

"Okay," I said. Yoongi left and I continue to wash up the dishes. After I was done I did what he said and went to Jungkook's office. "Can come in?" I ask from outside.

"Yeah." I heard Jungkook said.

"So, what's up guys?" 

"Well, we got some information from Sehun."

"Okay..."

"He told us that he was being paid by a guy named Taemin to find you." Namjoon hyung said.

"Me?!"

"Yes. He needed to find you because someone who was a friend of Jungkook's uncle, Hyung-won ask for you." Namjoon said.

"Do you think it could be your dad?" Yoongi asks.

"No way! My dad has never cared for me ever since my mom died so why would he start caring now?! I don't think it could be him."

"Is their anyone else who could want you?" Jungkook asks. 

"No," I tell him.

"No auntes or uncles? No one?" Namjoon said.

"No. My dad was an only child and my mom did have a sister but she died way before I was born."

"What about your grandparents?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not sure what happened to my dad's parents but my mom's parents died in a house fire when she was 12."

"Honest truth, it looks like all arrows point to your dad. I think he wants you back for a reason." Namjoon says.

"You said a guy name Taemin was the one who asks Sehun to find me, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, you know him?" Yoongi asks.

"Not really. I remember once as a kid when my dad introduced us to someone named Taemin. You see, my dad uses to be a police officer and I think one of the other cops that he was close to was a guy named Taemin." I told him.

"I'll try to find out if Taemin uses to be a cop," Namjoon said and started to type like crazy on his computer.

"How about Hyung-won? Does that ring a bell?" Yoongi asks. I shook my head. I don't remember anyone named Hyung-won from my childhood just a guy named Taemin.