Ddaeng

(Jimin pov)

"J-Jungkook..." I tried to move my wrist but Jungkook grip just tightens. "J-Jungkook...y-you can't d-" before I could finish he cuts me off.

"I can do whatever I want, princess. I'm the boss remember?" he says.

"J-Jungkook..." Jungkook pushes his body closer to mine and puts his leg in between my legs making me blush.

"So tell me, princess, what did you and Jin hyung talk about last night?" he asks out of nowhere.

"W-we talk about everyone's past. Like h-how did you guys become criminals." I say.

"Are you sure you aren't lying to me?" I nod my head rapidly. "Okay. Then let's move on. What do you want me to do?"

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"You told me to stop smiling and flirting with you so, what do you want me to do?" I blush at his words.

"I-I don't know."

"That's not an answer, baby boy. Tell me what you want, use your words, Jimin." Just then he starts to rub his knee against my crotch. I blush harder and bit my inner lips to hold back my moans. "Don't be shy princess, let daddy hear you." he starts to rub harder and I try to hold back my moans harder but it didn't work. I moaned out in pleasure. "There you go," he says then stops rubbing my crotch. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I shake my head not knowing what else to do. "Jimin, when things like this happen, call me daddy."

"J-Jungkook! I can't!"

"Why not?" he asks.

"I-it's too...embarrassing," I say blushing. Jungkook just smirks and licks his lips.

"But it's just us. Nothing's wrong with it and besides, you belong to me and only me," he said getting all possessive. "Got it?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. Now try calling me daddy," he says.

"D-daddy?" I say. I see Jungkook's eyes go big and a slight blush began to appear on his cheeks. "D-daddy, y-your blushing," I said teasing him a little.

"It's because I've never heard something so sexy before come out of someone so innocent." I tilt my head to the side a little not really understanding what he means. "Damn Jimin," he says as he let's go of my wrist and kisses me. I started to melt into his kiss, I soon started to kiss back, and wrap my hands around his neck. His tongue swirled around with mine causing me to let out a breathy moan. He soon pulls away and smirks at me.

"S-stop."

"Cute." He says and lets go of me. "Come to my room later tonight." I blush.

"W-why?"

"You'll find out."

(Yoongi pov)

Everyone split up into groups. I and Taehyung went shopping for some clothes and other things. Taehyung is currently in the dressing room trying on one of the MANY outfits he picks up and I thought he said that we should pick up clothes for Jimin, who knew that he also meant himself too. "Yoongi, how does this look." I look up from my phone to see Taehyung standing there in pants that hugged his thighs and a light blue shirt. He looks so hot. Two of the shirt's buttons were undone at the top making him look even hotter. "S-stop, st-staring at me and t-tell me what you think." He studde4rs out.

"Woah...you look...woah..." I couldn't think of any words to describe how f*cking good he looks.

"O-okay, then I'm taking it." He said before walking back into the dressing room. Damn...what do I gotta do to make him mine?

Thank you for all your love and support!💛💛💛