The Beginning Of The End

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook woke up hugging Jimin tightly. Jimin usually woke up first and then would proceed to wake him up but after last night, it made sense that he would be tired. Jungkook took a moment to admire his sleeping boyfriend. His cute button nose, puffy cheeks, pink plump lips...Jungkook loved everything and every part of him. Jungkook decided to get up and let his sleeping baby sleep in more while he got ready.

(Timeskip)

(Jimin pov)

I woke up without Jungkook by my side. I sat up on the bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes. "I let you sleep in. Figure you needed it after last night." I look over to the closet and see Jungkook slipping into a shirt. "How do you feel baby?" He asks walking over to me.

"My butt hurts," I said as he kisses my cheek. "Now tell me why my boyfriend's hair is red?" I ask.

 "Now tell me why my boyfriend's hair is red?" I ask

"I wanted a change." 

"It looks good."

"I think what you mean is hot." 

"Shut up." I said giggling.

"Thanks, baby." Jungkook kisses my cheek again. "Are you going to die your hair?"

"Yeah." Jungkook back hugged me and started to kiss my neck and shoulder. "Ah, kookie~"

"You sound so cute~"

"St-stop leaving hickeys on me. It's already going to be hard enough to cover up  the ones from last night." I whined.

"Didn't I tell you not to cover them up."

"Yeah but Jin hyung-"

"I don't care. Your mine. Don't cover them up." I let out a sigh.

"Okay." Jungkook just kisses me.

"Want me to carry you to the bathroom?" He asks.

"Yes," I said.

(Timeskip)

I and Jungkook make our way downstairs only to see everyone eating. I sat down next to Taehyung with Jungkook sitting beside me. "Jimin..." Jin hyung said slowly.

"Yes hyung?" I say.

"Wow...that's a lot of hickeys..." Hoseok said making me blush.

"I know," Jungkook said proudly.

"JEON F*CKING JUNGKOOK! STOP ABUSING THIS BOY'S ASSHOLE!" Jin hyung yelled at him.

"NAMJOON HYUNG GOT TO ABUSE YOUR ASSHOLE! WHY CAN'T I ABUSE JIMIN'S?!" Jungkook yelled back.

"BECAUSE NAMJOON AND I ARE ADULTS!" Jin yelled.

"Well, I don't care," Jungkook said.

"Y-you...dodon't care." Suddenly Jin hyung began to cry. "HE DOESN'T CARE!" He said crying harder. Namjoon just let out a sigh.