Cuts pt.2

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook sat by Jimin's side holding his hand tightly. The others minus Jackson and Crystal also surrounded him hoping he would be okay. Jin had already stitch his wounds up and wrap them tightly making sure they wouldn't bleed. "Jungkook..." Yoongi said finally breaking through the sad silence. Jungkook let out a sad sigh.

"Hyung what might have caused this?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, part of the reason is that he was losing way to much blood but the other symptoms might be link to...poisoning," Jin said.

"Poisoning?!" Everyone said together.

"But...who, what, poisoning?!" Wonho struggled to get his head around the idea clearly.

"How?" Hoseok ask.

"Maybe...food?" Jin said. "The first-night Jimin stayed here he told me that he had built up an immune system to different  poison because his dad tried to posion him maybe...his dad tried to posion him through food and that's the same thing that's going on here." 

"Something's wrong here. We're missing something and something big." Namjoon said. Jungkook looks at Jimin's pale face, his heart started to ache but he refused to lose him. Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Okay, here's the plan, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Wonho hyung come with me, were going to figure this out. Hoseok and Jay hyung you two already know what to do and Jin hyung and Taehyung I want you two to take care of Jimin until we figure this out no one is allowed to go in or out of this house, am I clear?"

"Yes, boss." They all said together before getting right to work.

(Jimin's pov)

(Jimin's mind)

W-who...who is that? I heard a voice calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw...

"Hi, big brother!" 

My sister. I quickly bolt to my feet and back away from her.

"W-what the-wait...how?!" I said. Min-hee tilts her head slightly to the side.

"What do you mean big brother? Aren't you glad to see me?" Min-hee ask. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"M-Min-hee...i-is that r-really you?!" Min-hee gives me that same sunshine smile she always seemed to have. I could already feel the tears running down my cheeks. I quickly took my little sister into my arms and hugged her tightly. "Min-hee! I-I miss you so much!" I can feel her. I can actually hear her voice.

"I miss you too big brother!" she said. Just then I notice her small white wings.

"Wait, Min-hee am I..." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"No, come on, mama is waiting for you!" Min-hee starts to fly and I follow her. I'm going to see mom again!

(back to reality)

(Jungkook pov)

I was in my office with Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Wonho hyung looking through security footage to see if we could find anything but nothing. "Maybe, we're not looking hard enough." Wonho hyung said.

"How much harder are we suppose to look?" Yoongi asks. 

"Look, I'm trying my best here." Namjoon hyung said.

"Guys stop, let's keep looking," I told them. Namjoon hyung keeps rewinding footage. "Oh, sh*t, I accidentally went too far," he said. Namjoon rewinds the footage going all the way back to this morning by accident.