Jungkook's Past: A Criminals Kid

From this point on Jin will be telling Jimin about how each one of them became criminals.

(Jin's pov)

"I'll start with Jungkook's past. I think it's better if you know about him first." I said.

"O-okay," Jimin said drying his tears.

____________________

Jungkook was born into criminal life. His dad was one of the most wanted criminals worldwide. Everyone wanted his head but he was also hella smart and would somehow always escape his consequences. Jungkook's mom, on the other hand, was somewhat different. She was an innocent girl that fell in love with a demon. She was 17 when she dropped out of school to be with Jungkook's father who was 21 at the time. At first, it was unrequited love with feelings only coming from his mom but pretty soon Jungkook's father fell for her and they didn't waste any time bringing in a little baby into the world. Jungkooks dad did everything in his power to protect him and his mother. He'd kill 209 people a year before the baby was born and had killed 368 in just 5 months after he was born. Jungkook did grow up in a semi-life of lugerger. He was loved deeply by his parents. By the time he was 4 he already knew how to use a gun and was a pretty badass fighter. His mother killed 109 people who tried to harm him when she was pregnant with him and killed 28 more after she was born. Everything should have been okay. Nothing bad should have happened because everyone in the group at that time knew how bad it was to mess with the two but someone...going by the name Hyung-won, who was Jungkook's uncle, told the cops on them. He made up a fake story about them and ratted them out to the cops. Within a week cops were on their trail. Until one day, cops invaded the base they were in. It was a huge blood bath. Jungkook's parents tried to protect him from the attack. He was only 6 at the time.

__________________

(Author/third pov)

"Jungkook! Look at me! Look at mommy." A woman with short black hair said looking into her son's teary eyes. Her small hands covered in blood and a loaded gun in her right.

"M-mommy, w-what's happening?"

"Don't worry sweetie, everything is going to be okay. I need you to be strong for me and daddy, can you do that?" She said cupping her child's face. Little Jungkook noded. Gunshots and yelling coming from behind her. "Good boy. I need you to do something for me, I need you to go down to the basement and use the back door to escape. Run as far as you can and take a gun when you get down there, okay?"

"B-but mama, w-what about you and daddy?!"

"We'll be fine, darling. We'll be down there before you know it."

"w-where should I go?"

"To my sister's house. You remember where she lives, right?" Jungkook nodded his head again. Tears started to flow down his face again. His mother gave a weak smile before using her bloody hand to wipe his tears. Blood smug on his little baby face.  "Go now!" His mother said quickly turning around and firing shots. Jungkook took off. He ran as fast as he could. His little feet hitting the ground.

"Is he gone?" Jungkook's father asks his mother.

"Yes, dear," she replied.

"Sweetie...I hate to say this but...I think that was the last time we'll ever see him." Mr.Jeon said as he reloaded his gun.

"I-I know and I hope...he's okay." She said. She grabs ammo off the floor and reloaded her gun too and continue to fire at the cops. At this point, both of them were side by side.

"They'll never take us alive."

"Lovers and partners in crime."

"We swore death would do us part, baby." They both stop shooting. Causing a stand-still in the room. They walk slowly to each other and intertwined their hands. Tears rolled down both of their faces. They shared one last kiss, before aiming their guns at the side of each other's head and killing each other.

(Meanwhile)

Jungkook was running as fast as he could to his aunt's house. Tears flowed from his eyes but the air swept them away. He had taken his mom and dad twin pistols.

 He had taken his mom and dad twin pistols

He took them as a reminder of his parents. He could see that his mom was lying about everything being alright but he still went with it. Sliver was his moms and black was his dads. They once told him that they were really special and they only use them for "special killings." He ran to his aunt's house and told her everything that had happened.

( 8 years later)

"Jungkook! NO!" His aunt yelled. "I WILL NOT LET YOU DO SUCH A THING!"

"AUNTIE, I HAVE TO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

"JUNGKOOK! I KNOW YOUR UPSET AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS FIND YOUR UNCLE BUT KILLING HIM WON'T DO ANY GOOD!"

" YES, IT WILL! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! FOR 8 LONG YEARS! 8 YEARS! I'VE HAD THAT DAY, THE DAY WHEN I LOST MY MOM AND DAD ON REPLAY OVER AND OVER AGING! AND MAYBE, GETTING RID OF THAT TRATIOR WILL HELP ME MAKE PEACE WITH EVERYTHING!" Jungkook yelled back. His aunt just let out a sigh and sat down on the dining table. 

"You get that from your mom, y' know." She said quietly but still enough for Jungkook to hear her. "My sister was always so, so, stubborn. I never like that about her. You get your braveness and anger from your father." His aunt turned and look at him. "You remind me so much of the both of them. I loved them very much. Even though I never like my sister's stubbornness and your father's anger issues, it didn't mean I didn't love them. You are a symbol of their love and I...I want you to be happy. So...even though it hurts me...i'm willing to let you go." She said before standing up and walking over to him. "I'm going to help, just this once, after this your on your own. I have a friend. That lives on the east side of Busan. Her husband is a gang leader that used to have some ties with your father. If you're able to convince them to help you, you will have an army but they won't just do it for free. You're going to have to be really smart about this. Tell them I sent you."

"Thank you, auntie," Jungkook said hugging the woman.

"Just don't end up dead."

"I won't."

_______________________

(Jin pov)

"That's how Jungkook got into this!" Jimin whispered yelled. I nodded my head.

"The next backgrounds, Namjoon's.