Dongdaemun-Gu

PLEASE READ!

Alright in pervious chapters I was being a little dumb dumb, Han river has a bride that you can go across and the bride can't raise up. I mention that the new plan for the stoping Hyung-won's men from getting across the bride is that I.M peeps are just going to block off the entrance to it. You'll understand it as you read. I just wanted to make my stupidity clear. ( Can you believe they put me in 2 honors classes?)

_____________________

11:43 am

(Jungkook pov)

"Jimin, baby are you ready?" I ask him as I zip up my travel bag.

"Yes, kookie." He said as he finishes tying his shoelace. 

"Let's go then. Lisa said that she's already across the river.."

"Already?" Jimin asks.

"She left out a little earlier than us. For us, the drive is only 5.53 miles."

"Oh, okay." We walk out of our shared room and out of the house. "Baby, can you take my bag to the car, please? I have to go and check on something?" I ask him.

"Sure." Jimin takes my bag and wanders off to the car. Meanwhile, I  check on Jay hyung and how he's transporting the weapons.

"Jay hyung, how are you planning to take all of these?" I ask him.

"Well, the same team that took them to us is taking them back but for safety reasons, I and Wonho will be driving behind the truck, and Hoseok will be in the car with me while I.M will be with Wonho. We decided that in this case, it's better just to leave our motorbikes here."

"Okay. That's all I need to know." I walk back to my car and start up the engine.  "Ready?" I ask Jimin.

"Yup. Once we get to  Dongdaemun-gu and were all settled in I'll call Namjoon hyung."

"Okay. Let's go then." We drive off with everyone following us.

(Timeskip)

(Hyung-won pov)

"Listen Myung-Dae, that b*tch teen idol that you use to manage is now coming for us and there isn't a doubt in my mind that she won't be looking for you," I told him.

"Lisa?!" Myung-Dae said in surprise. "I knew that she became a gang leader but why the hell would she come for you?!"

"Well that's the thing...you see she's not just coming by herself my nephew, I've told you guys the story of how I betrayed my brother and his wife's gang. Well, the kid that they had got away and now he and Lisa are coming for us." I told them.

"HE HAS MY SON, DOESN'T HE?!" Ji-hun yelled.

"He does. Just think of all the horrible things he must have done to your poor baby boy." I said. I could tell I was getting under Ji-hun's skin.

"I HAVE TO GET JIMIN BACK!" Ji-hun yelled. "WHAT IF THAT BASTARD RAPE HIM?! O-OR ABUSED HIM IN SOMEWAY?!"

"I know, that's why we need to kill him. He might even try to us Jimin against us but don't worry I have a plan."

"What's your plan?" Myung-Dae ask.

"Well..."

(Meanwhile...)

( Author/third pov)

Jimin and Jungkook, along with everyone else pulled up to the mansion in Dongdaemun-gu, after unpacking and putting away their weapons, they (Jimin, Jungkook, I.M, Wonho, Hoseok, Jay, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Lisa....along with Namjoon on video chat) sat down ready to talk about there next plans. "So by now, Hyung-won is aware of us and is obviously gathering up his troops," Lisa said.