Plan

(Jimin pov)

Jungkook and the others discuss how to successfully rob the bank this time. I came into Jungkooks office with water for all of them. "Is this your plan?" I aks.

"Yeah, it should work this time, now that we know the number of how many police they have." Jay hyung says confidently.

"I think it's best if we park the van a couple of blocks away and stroll up to the bank like we're just going there then once we get past the police in the front, we can start doing our thing." Hoseok pointed out.

"The safe is all the way in the back so we need a least 3 people back there to put the money in." Namjoon hyung says. "But we also need someone to be our getaway driver."

"I'll be the getaway driver." Jin hyung says but I just simply shook his head.

"This plan is too reckless with this you're guaranteed to either end up in jail, killed, or have the same results as last time," I accidentally said out loud.

"Why do you think that?" Taehyung ask me.

"Um, sorry, didn't mean to say that out loud."

"Yeah, well you did," Yoongi said. "Now, explain."

" Um, Well...for starters, some of your faces are becoming recognizable, like Jay hyung, Hoseok hyung's, and Jungkook's. So, you guys can't just stroll up to the place and, don't forget you rob it a while ago too. Second is the amount of police and guards they have. You say they have 2 on the outside and 4 by the entrances, and in the back where the safe is they have 6 maybe even more, but, what about the alleyway? Why would they just leave that unintended, especially since this a really big and popular bank? They'd most likely have someone out there. Also, it's possible that some cops are hiding in stakeout cars or something. If that wasn't enough the police station is 10 minutes away from them. So this plan is useless in the end." I explained. Everyone just looks at me for a second, not saying anything. "Uh... t-that's just what I think, I-I could be wrong!"

"Wow." Jay hyung said.

"You can say that again," Yoongi replied.

"Wow." Hoseok hyung said this time.

"Damn it, he's probably right." Namjoon hyung said.

"So, what do we do now?" Jungkook questioned.

"A distraction?" I said out loud again, once more on accident. Damn it. They all turned and look at me. 

"Well, we're listening." Taehyung hyung said.

"I think you need someone they don't know and can't recognize to be your distraction, have them walk into the bank, and from the van one of you hacks the cameras inside the bank, turn all the cameras off so police have zero visual evidence, your distraction should cause a panic of some sort like yelling that theirs a fire and the water sprinklers should go off. The guards will be too worried about evacuating everybody to even care about the money and even though the police station is near it will still take time to get there and while all of this is going on you'll take the money from the safe, load it into the truck and drive off and no one will suspect a thing." I said. They all look at me in amazement.

"Are you sure you've never done anything illegal?" Jay hyung ask me but I just smiled.

"Honestly that's not a bad plan. We could problem make a few minor adjustments but it's pretty good." Namjoon said.

"Not bad Jimin, not bad." Hoseok complimented me.

"You're on your way to becoming a criminal, kid," Yoongi said.

(Timeskip)

I was practicing my punches on the punching bag in the training room. I suddenly felt strange presents and with one swift move of my foot, I almost kick...Jungkook in the face. "Not bad." He said. I gave a quick smile before lowering my foot. "You've gotten better but...your punches are still pretty weak," he said.

"I've been trying my hardest but I still can't get it. Besides my hands hurt." I said.

"Yeah, Yoongi is pretty hardcore when it comes to fighting," he said chuckling. "I'll help you if you want."

"O-ok." 

"First, keep your stans wide, keep your body lower, and try not to think of punching as just throwing your fist at someone, you have to put your whole body into it," he said. I nodded my head and throw a punch at the bag. "Good but..." Just then Jungkook grabs on my hips making me flinch, "...lower your body more." he said in a low voice making me blush a bit. " Now punch." I did what he said and punch the bag, his hands never left my hips and it was kinda hard to focus. "Hey, Jimin?" He said causing me to stop and look at him. He took his hands off my hips too. "You wanna go on your first mission?" He asks.

"W-what?!" 

"Your idea..it was really good and we've decided to have 3 people inside the building. The first is Jin hyung, the second is Taehyung, and the third is you, you wanna try it?"

"I-I'm not sure J-Jungkook," I said.

"You'll do fine, you'll also have the easiest job too." I thought it over for a few seconds before taking a deep breath.

"Fine. I'll do it." I said making him smile.

"Good." We spent a few moments talking and I couldn't stop looking at his tattoos on his arms. I trace one of them with my index finger. "You like?" he asks. I blush slightly at his deep voice before nodding my head.

"T-there cool and pretty," I said making him chuckle a little.

"You want some?" I rapidly shake my head.

"I don't think they'll look good on me like they do on you and the others." 

"Really? Well...I guess I'll have to mark up your skin with something else." Jungkook said before getting up. "Keep practicing," he said quickly and left. It took me 15 seconds after he left to realize what he had just said about marking up my body, was the...flirting with me?

(Taehyung pov)

I walk into Yoongi's room and see him punching his punching bag. "You shouldn't be here, Taehyung." Yoongi's deep voice filled my ears.

"I wanna be here," I said.

"You shouldn't be here, love." I just shook my head.

"But I want to." Yoongi stops punching his punching bag and looks at me.

"What do you want?" he asks taking off his boxing gloves.

"Can't I just spend some time with you," I ask? Yoongi does his trademark expression and looks at me before tossing me his phone, which I caught. "Lay down on the floor and time how fast I can do 70," he said. I laid down on the floor and Yoongi then got on top of me and started doing push-ups. Little droplets of sweat leak from him but I didn't care.

"What do you think of him?" I ask.

"Pretty good. He's smart and a fast learner, that's for sure."

"Does boss seem...happier to you?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Do you think it's because of..."

"Hell yeah."