Jackson

(Jimin pov)

"Jackson get out!" I yelled at him. Jackson just chuckled and look at me. He took off his jacket slowly...

I quickly got up out of bed before he could jump on me. "Baby, come here," Jackson said.

"I'm not your baby, get out!" I told him again but he just started to chase me around the room.

"Jimin just let me-" Jackson grab my arm tightly. "Gotcha." He pulled me in and wrap his other hand tightly around my waist making it almost impossible to get out of his grip. "Stop, struggling Jimin." He pushes me up against the edge of a table causing a vase to fall and break. Jackson then flung me on the bed and hop on top of me. 

"Get off!" I yelled.

"No can do baby! You will be MINE!" Jackson leaned in to kiss me but I quickly moved my face and with all the power I had, push him off of me. I quickly got up off the bed. I could see the anger and lust in Jackson's eyes. "You being a very very bad boy, Jimin. Do you know how much you hurt my feelings that day when you rejected my kiss? Or how much you hurt me when you had...."

"Sex with Jugkook?!" I yelled out. "Yeah, I don't really f*cking care about your b*tch feelings. Cause I don't like you and Jungkook is my boyfriend! Btw, I gave him my virginity!" Jackson started to chase me around the room again.

(Author/third pov)

Jackson was not giving up. He wanted Jimin and was going to hve him. Jackson got Jimin again and slammed him up against Jungkook's closet. "YOUR F*CKING MINE!" Jimin tried to push back but Jackson slammed him harder against the closet. He pushes him so hard the closet door opened and 3 pieces of clothes fell out. Jimin's arms started to hurt but he wouldn't give up. He punches Jackson in his face and then started to throw more punches and kicks at him. No matter what he had to fight. Jackson was fast and strong so he dogged some but not all of Jimin's attacks. "ENOUGH!" Jackson yelled and caught both of Jimin's fist. Jimin quickly kicks him in his stomach making him hurl over. Jimin quickly ran into Jungkook's bathroom. By now they could hear loud and heavy knocks on the door. Jungkook and the others were trying to do everything to open the door especially Jungkook, who was cursing and yelling profanities.

 "J-Jungkook..." Jimin whimpered out. That's who he wanted to be with right now. Suddenly Jackson started to thump loudly against the bathroom door, making Jimin jump. He was scared and his arms hurt BAD! but he had to fight. "THEY'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU!" Jimin began looking around the room frantically. He opens up draws, looking for something anything that he could use. "COME OUT JIMIN!"

"Sh*t, what do I do?!" Jimin started to panic as Jackson banged louder. He could no longer hear Jungkook and the others banging, only his. Jimin look around the room. "If I was Jungkook were would I hide a weapon?" He looks around the com again then he finally got it. 

"Alright Jimin..." Jackson said. Jimin acted quickly. He held the knife tightly and climbed up onto the bathroom countertop. He waited.

Jackson busted through the door and almost immediately Jimin jump on him accidentally stabbing him in his eye!

"AHHHHH! F*CK!" Jackson screamed out in pain and feel down. Jimin was now on top of him. Jimin slashes his throat making blood squirt everywhere. On his face, clothes, walls, etc. He watches as blood flowed up through Jackson's mouth. He watches as Jackson chokes on his own blood before stabbing him in his heart. Jimin breathed heavily and lead back against the bathroom bottom cabernets. Pain and tiredness rush through him. 

"F*CK JIMIN?! JIMIN!" Jungkook finally managed to bust through the door. He found Jimin and ran towards him immediately as the others came it. "Baby...baby are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" Jimin shook his head.

"H-he didn't kookie." Jungkook rubbed his hands over Jimin's beautiful face and Jimin just melted into his warm embrace. "K-Kookie..." Jimin said. 

"Yes, love?" Jungkook answered.

"F-for the f-first time...m-my hands...hurt-" Jimin fainted in Jungkook arms.

"Jimin!"

"It's okay Jungkook, now that Jimin is finally able to feel pain, it took him by surprise. He just fainted from pain and tiredness. I mean he did have to fight Jackson." Jin said.

"Woah, I never thought Jimin could be this gruesome though. He stabbed his eye out, slit his throat, and then stab him in his chest." Jay said.

"He must have been really angry," Hoseok said. Jungkook looks at his fainted lover before taking him up into his arms, bridal style.

"Guys, can you clean this up? Jin hyung comes with me." Jungkook walks out of his room with Jimin in his hands and Jin following. "You're going to be okay baby." Jungkook kiss his forehead softly.

(Timeskip)

Jimin opened his eyes slowly. "He's waking up." He heard Jungkook's voice say. When he finally opened up his eyes he saw the people he wanted to see this time. He saw his lover and friends. Jimin sat up slowly with the help of Jungkook. "H-hey guys, w-what's up?" Jimin said.

"We miss you, baby," Jungkook said making Jimin smile. 

"S-sorry kookie, I'm back now," Jimin said and kiss Jungkook's forehead making the other's smile.

"So, what happened exactly?" Taehyung asks.

"Jackson came into the room trying to rape me," Jimin said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yeah...but there's something else. Something worse." Jimin said. Everyone waited for him to tell them.

"Jackson said he needed to take me to...Hyung-won. Jackson work for Hyung-won." Jimin said surprising everyone.

"Sh*T this is bad!" Yoongi said.

"Your right, that means that that son of a b*tch knows where we are," Jungkook said.

"What are we going to do now?" Jin asks.

"Move," Jungkook answered.

"We can't stay here. We need to move." Namjoon said.

"Everyone pack your bags. Were moving in 6 days." Jungkook said. "I already have a place."  Everyone got up ready to pack up. 

"I'm going to need so much help since I'm pregnant," Jin said.

"I'll help you baby," Namjoon said kissing Jin's head. Everyone left leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone. Jungkook looks at Jimin.

"Baby..." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry kookie...I just didn't want you to worry about me." Jimin said.

"It's fine, baby, but this time is the last time you ever cut yourself." Jimin just smiled.

"I promiseand I mean it." 

"Good." Jungkook before bringing Jimin into a sweet passionate kiss.