Epilogue

A/N: Don't play the song yet.

If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
Oh, oh, oh

"How come there's always playing the same, old song, every time I'm in this bar?" Kongpop mumbled to himself. "Isn't there anything else on the playlist, DJ?" He asked rhetorically.

"What should I play to make you satisfied? Though if Beyoncé didn't manage to do it, I doubt there's any song to fit your taste." The barman glanced at him and shook his head in disbelief.

"In that case, play this when I give you the signal, please." Kong handed him a piece of paper with a song written on it and a few green bills. "You see, this evening is very special." He smiled to himself and squeezed the small box in his pocket. "Also, one whiskey." He ordered after giving it a second thought.

"Make it two." A voice behind him said. The voice that was so familiar, yet Kongpop felt like he hadn't heard it for ages.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one who should order it for you?" Kong teased the man who sit down beside him.

"You surely took your time so I've decided to it instead. Be thankful." Arthit muttered. He'd been waiting in the bar for at least an hour. Kongpop only laughed at his adorable and impatient behavior.

"Missed me, P'?" He smirked, although Kong was the one who'd missed him like crazy.

'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it...

Don't urge me, I will put the ring on him. Kongpop hushed Beyoncé away as the stress started to rise inside him. It's very unlikely, but what if he says 'no'? He worried, bouncing his leg up and down slightly.

"Miss you? Why would I? I knew you'll come." Arthit tried to act cool although he felt like a lost puppy all day, running around and wondering what to do. The freedom he regained with their morning divorce made him feel strangely different. Like he was suddenly all alone again, yet their relationship didn't change, apart from not being married anymore.

They chatted for a bit and drank their drinks. The bar slowly emptied, only a few visitors were tiredly dancing on the dance floor, resembling zombies. It was getting late and Kong couldn't postpone the matter any longer.

"P'Arthit? Would you like to dance with me?" He asked as he stood up and offered him his hand.

Arthit gave him a confused look as he heard the quick beat of some pop song and wondered how they are supposed to dance to it.

"Don't worry, I got it." As if Kong read his mind and signed to the barman to play the desired song.

They walked to the middle of the dance floor while holding hands. Normally, Arthit would be holding himself back, but this night was special. They met the same night, exactly a year ago. Who would have thought so much is going to change since then?

(A/N: Play the song and keep reading~)

Kongpop looked deep into Arthit's eyes as the song started playing and pulled him close. They stayed this way for a few seconds, admiring each other's beauty in the dim lights of the club. One of Kong's hand was wrapped around Arthit's waist and the other was parted with his.

They slowly swung to the beautiful melody once the singer started to sing. Nothing else mattered to them and the world around stopped. This was their time and nobody could've taken it away from them.

As the beat of the song changed, Kongpop also changed his moves into more sharp and energetic while swinging his partner around. Arthit managed to keep up and match Kong's rhythm just fine though he was never much of a dancer.

"Today's our anniversary." He mentioned as the song slowed down, coming to end. "I've met you exactly a year ago."

"It seems like yesterday, yet a very distant yesterday. We've been through so much one wouldn't believe it." Kong giggled.

"You're right... we met our parents, fought a bit, had the press conferences, started living together, joined our companies, got to know each other better, fell in love..." Arthit counted out loud, not going in chronological order.

"You're the most amazing thing I've ever come across. Our drunk marriage was the best mistake I've ever done, P'Arthit." Kong's heart started to beat faster as the song ended and he reached into his pocket. "You remember you rejection from a few months ago when I asked you to be my husband?"

Arthit blushed and broke their eye contact for a moment. This is far sooner than I've expected. He thought to himself, realizing where this conversation is going. He only nodded, unable to say a word.

"I've figured it out." Kong smiled while he took out the small, black box with his shaking hand. "My last time was pretty crappy, so I've decided to fix it." He kneeled down and held out the opened box. "We've divorced only several hours ago, yet my life already feels incomplete without you as my husband."

Inside the box was a thin, golden ring with a letter K on the inner side. Arthit was already nodding and tearing up, even before the question was asked.

"Will you marry me?"

Three more special chapters to go, don't worry! Smut one will be one of them, I've decided to fulfill your wishes ~ don't have high expectations though, I'm not much of a smut writer.