1. Special Chapter

"We're here, dear." Kongpop gently shook his husband's shoulder to wake him up. Arthit only parted their fingers and made himself more comfortable in the car's seat. Kong couldn't help but smile, he was still so freaking cute, even after four years since their second marriage. "P'Arthit... I know I've been a bit rough last night and didn't let you sleep, but you have to wake up." He whispered in sweet voice into his ear.

Arthit's eyes shot open and he straightened up. "I wasn't sleeping." He muttered and blinked for few times. "What was it about the rough night, hm? There hasn't been a night like that in a while, don't get my hopes up." Arthit frowned and got out of the car.

Kongpop only smiled from ear to ear, noting he has to make up for the absence of their 'sweet time' soon. His husband seemed to be more frustrated than Kong initially thought he would be.

"Whoa, it's huge...!" Arthit exhaled upon seeing the big house standing in front of them.

"Save that phrase for later." Kong bumped into him gently and grinned.

"Oy, be serious for a moment, will ya?" He frowned but had a hard time not smiling at Kong's words.

"I'm so glad you like it, but you haven't seen it at all! Let's take a look inside." Kongpop rushed him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the entrance.

They've just arrived at their new home Kongpop had bought and renewed for them. They were supposed to choose and decide together, but Arthit was too busy and therefore left everything on his husband's shoulders. Thanks to that, Kong'd managed to sell both apartments at the same time. He made sure Arthit would never find out about his second, secret flat right next to the one they used to live in.

The house was located close to the capital city, yet it was surrounded by nature. Park with lake and forest was nearby, everything surrounded by the shades of green color. It was very suitable for families, exactly as Kongpop wanted.

"I love it, but it is way bigger than I've expected." Arthit admitted when Kong showed him the whole house. It had two floors, three bedrooms, double-office, private pool and a big backyard.

"You see... now, that we have enough money, stable jobs, new, big house... I've been wondering a lot about chi-..." He was cut off by a doorbell.

They were both a bit startled, as neither one of them was expecting any guests so early. Parents and friends were supposed to visit after a few days, once they've more-less settled.

Behind the door were standing a young woman and a man with cake and bottle of wine in their hands.

"Hello! I'm sorry to bother you but we heard about the new neighbors and absolutely had to come." The woman greeted them cheerfully with a smile. "My name is Namtan and this is my husband Jay." She introduced them and handed Kongpop the cake. "We would like to welcome you here."

Arthit and Kong looked at each other with surprise. The guests seemed nice but neither one of them was in the mood to socialize with strangers.

"I'm Kongpop and this is Arthit. We're friends with benefits." Kong accepted the cake and smiled, acting naturally as always. On the other hand, his husband's jaw dropped. Their new neighbors exchanged confused looks, not knowing what to say.

"Kongpop!" Arthit glared at him. "He's joking. You see, he loves to tease me. We're only friends." He explained, striking back at his husband whose smile just froze.

"P'! How could you say that?" Kong looked at him with a hurtful look.

"Ohh? We've already divorced once, no problem to do it again and become your desired friends with benefits." Arthit argued back.

"We'll come again later..." Namtan quickly excused herself and disappeared with her husband behind.

Arthit and Kong looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We might have overdone it." Arthit worried while still smiling.

"We'll just apologize later." Kong assured him and they headed back inside. "Still, we got a cake out of it. They took the wine though."

"That's our dinner right here, there's literally no other food in the house," Arthit stated, feeling bad for faking an argument just to get rid of uninvited guests.

"P', you're my dinner." Kong whispered to his ear.

"Kongpop! You're like a wild beast today, tone it down a bit." Arthit blushed, not minding his behavior at all. "Earlier, before we were interrupted, you wanted to tell me something?" He remembered.

"Oh, yeah..." Kongpop hoped his husband didn't remember. "I'll tell you another time." He took away the cake from Arthit's hands and put it on a table.

"I'm feeling really hungry right now."

Foreplay for next chapter? 😏 We shall see! Now, main question:

Who's the top and who's bottom?
Let me hear your preferences! Although I've already decided and won't tell you! Hehe.

I'm double-updating, as I'm currently sick and had some spare time. Hope I didn't disappoint you!  😭 You all keep saying to make those special chapters amazing or interesting, so I've been wondering if the previous chapters weren't good enough for you...