What is this?

How didn't I noticed that he was Kim fucking Jonghyun from Shinee ? Where the hell was my mind ? This is why he sounded so familiar.
I need to call Mack. I delayed Mack's number afer 4 rings she picked up.
( Mack is on the left and Jess on the right)

Hey , baby .

Oh God Mack! I need to tell you something.

What happened ? How did the interview  go ?

The interview? HOLLY SHIT THE INTERVIEW!!!!Mack I'll call you later.

What ha...

I hang up the phone and quickly changed to Jonghyun's shirt.  It was big for me but it did the job. I went out and saw that Key and Jonghyun were still there. They looked up and saw me.
"Go in. They are waiting for you.  They called but we said that you were at the washroom because you weren't feeling well. They said it was okay and when you are ready you can go inside. " Key said to me in a sweet voice. I smiled at him and bowed at both of them.
"Thank you for covering me up and Jonghyun-ssi thank you for the shirt. I'll go inside, thank you again."
"It's okay " they said and smiled at me. Key got up waved at me goodbye and left.
"Ramen girl." Jonghyun said. And I turned at him." Do a good job in there I want you to win that place. Fighting! " and he left just like that.
I got a deep breath and went inside. I knocked on the door and after hearing a faint come in I got inside.
"Hello, my name is Jessica Park and I'm here for the interview." I said while bowing .
"Oh , yes . Miss Park take a seat. How are you feeling?  The boys told me that you weren't feeling good ?" The CEO said.

"I am better now . I think it was from the emotions I had before coming in."
"

Glad to hear that . Shall we start? "
"Yes , Sir."

---------------- time skip ---------------------
"Well that was it , thank you . We will inform you with an email for further information. "
" Thank you for your time. " I bowed and left. I let out a sigh of relief.  Well that went good. Now let's get out of here.
I called Mack to see where on this earth she was.
( again like in the beginning Mack is left Jess right)

YOU DAUGHTER OF A BISCUIT!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME NOW??!!!

GEE, GIRL!!! Stop screaming. Thank God I can still listen, well I'm not sure anymore.

Don't act so smart with me , smart ass. Tell me what happened.

Where are you ? This is not a conversation that can be made in the phone.

God what have you done?

Nothing. Well....i don't know if it is good or bad. We'll find it out soon , I guess. But where are you?

Have you killed someone and now you are asking for a place to hide from the police ? Oh God, did you kill the CEO ???

Mack for God's sakes I didn't do anything.  Now tell me where the hell are you?

I'm home . But are you sure that you are out of trouble? Like killing someone trouble?

MACK!!!!

Okay I shut it.

I'll be there in 10.

Are you su-

I hang up the phone.  I couldn't go on anymore with her stupid idea of me killing someone.  I agree I'm not the most friendly person you will find but I'm not heartless.
I got in a taxi and told the driver the address.  It wasn't long till I reached her house.  I paid and thanked the driver and I grew out.
I reached her front door. Knook!Knook!
"HOW COULD YOU HANG UP ON ME LIKE THAT?!" She screamed at me.  Wow she do like to scream.
"First stop screaming . Second I couldn't take it anymore with your bullshits (is this how you write it , if not than I'm sorry) about me killing someone.  Third if you continue like this I'm no going to come inside. " I said.
"Come in, smart ass."
" Thank you. "
I got in and went straight to the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Come sit down I have  lot of things to say to you"
"We were together till 11 yesterday. It have past only 13 hours what could have happened? " she said while siting. "Well will see . " than I started telling her everything.  From the meeting with Jonghyun , the "talk" we had at the supermarket,  the meeting again at SM along with Key , his shirt and as well as the interview.
"Wow!! I leave you alone for a few hours and look what happened. "
" hehe . What should I do now?"
"About? "
"I'm sorry did I talked with the walls this last 15 minutes? About the Jonghyun and his shirt situation, genius"
"Well here is what I think. Keep the shirt. Wait till the email comes and than if you got the job give it back to him. Because I don't think you have  his number to call him so he can come and  pick it up? " I shaked my head no. "I don't think going to  SM is any better , so the only thing is to wait about the email. "
" Ok we'll do that , but what if I don't get the job?"
"Don't be so pessimistic ! And then you will have to go to SM. "
" Ah , this is so frustrating. "

"Yo, J "

"Oi"

"If you end up dating Jonghyun.  Can you please set me up with Minho??"

I hit her with the pillow " Shut up you moron!"

" Come on Jess , pretty please. "
She is literally begging me.
" I don't even know the people and you are telling me to set you up with Minho and me dating  Jonghyun . I knew that you were crazy but not this much. "
She rolled her eyes and mumbled a quiet whatever .
"So what are we going to do? Are we going out or are we staying in?" I asked her.
"I'm to lazy to go out we are staying home. How about having a movie marathon? " she suggested.
"Of course, are we going to do a re-run of Friends? "
"Don't need to tell me twice. "

We put the sitcom and watched it for the rest of the day while eating junk foods.

It was 9:30. I  decided to go home. I bid my goodbye with Mack and left.  After coming back , I went straight to bed.
And I drifted to wonderland.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you are enjoying this book till now. Don't forget to comment , vote and tell your friends.
Take care and I love you all beautiful people.

-J.S